Got rejected by an autistic girl (as a 6'7 htn)

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
Recently ive been getting desperate because i am so lonely, at my uni there is no asian women around me, so lately ive had to stoop down so low and lower my standards. Today i was at lunch eating my protein and vegetable and i see this kind of cute girl from the corner of my eye and since i mog her and found her decently attractive i thought itd be an easy lay. She gets up, i get ul like 10 seconds after her and follow her out of the building, now at this point i am just now realosing this girlmay have something genuinely wrong with her, she doesnt walk straight with her legs and she has the retard weird kid posture from highschool with her backpack pulled too tight to one side but i honestly did not care cause i was so starving for pussy i come up behind her and ask her name she tells me her name and she has this certain type of speech like i can tell she is autistic like she uses non-nt vocab and has a very obvious speech impediment so im kinda emvarrased cause im walking with this girl who looks like she could be disabled. So anyways i introducd myself and ask for her number and she FUCKING REJECTS ME WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA? LIKS IM 6'7, TOWER OVER YOU, WIDE SHOULDERS SMALL WAIST, HTN, MULATTO, AND IM GETTING OUT HERE REJECTED BY FUCKING DISABLES FOIDS ARE YOU SERIOUS NIGGA IM FUCKING DONE NIGGA I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHKT BRO WHAT KS THE POINT OF LOOKSMAXXING IF IM OUT HERE GETTING REJECTED BY AUTISTIC MTB FUCK. anyways, she says " sorry im not looking for a date" in her stupid fucking retarded lisp voice fucking retard. LIKE WHO SAID I WANTED TO DATE YOU FUCKTARD? I JUST WANNA GET LAID. i just fuxking cant anymore like if me, as a htn, am getting rejected by fucking autistic girls then female hypergamy isnjust fuxkong something else bro im fucking done thats my rant

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 22623 and 21 others
@swaggyp1 @dvd @aesthetic beauty @Clark69 @Xangsane @AlexBrown84 @datboijj @whitegymmax @Blackgymmax @Meraki @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @Bvnny. @Gung-ho Asian @Octavian_Augustus @Manletmachine @Zer0/∞ @Htobrother @LightSkinNoob @0hMan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Xangsane
you'll probably get a rape charge soon for that good luck boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, RiceCel1234, m0ss26 and 9 others
IRL approaching is so dead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, plukee, EggKing and 8 others
if they aren’t dtf, they aren’t dtf

no ones obligated to fuck you

if you’re that downbad download Grindr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, midlatinocel, aspiringexcel and 15 others
Not every woman will want to have sex with you narc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, poopoohead, RiceCel1234 and 9 others
Might just be a theory but autistic girls brains are wired differently so some of them wouldn't be attracted to like your typical Chads but rather fellow aspies. You should honestly just go for NT girls. You have the height, face etc. and you could easily slay so it's all up to you to get laid now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, midlatinocel, poopoohead and 7 others
Recently ive been getting desperate because i am so lonely, at my uni there is no asian women around me, so lately ive had to stoop down so low and lower my standards. Today i was at lunch eating my protein and vegetable and i see this kind of cute girl from the corner of my eye and since i mog her and found her decently attractive i thought itd be an easy lay. She gets up, i get ul like 10 seconds after her and follow her out of the building, now at this point i am just now realosing this girlmay have something genuinely wrong with her, she doesnt walk straight with her legs and she has the retard weird kid posture from highschool with her backpack pulled too tight to one side but i honestly did not care cause i was so starving for pussy i come up behind her and ask her name she tells me her name and she has this certain type of speech like i can tell she is autistic like she uses non-nt vocab and has a very obvious speech impediment so im kinda emvarrased cause im walking with this girl who looks like she could be disabled. So anyways i introducd myself and ask for her number and she FUCKING REJECTS ME WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA? LIKS IM 6'7, TOWER OVER YOU, WIDE SHOULDERS SMALL WAIST, HTN, MULATTO, AND IM GETTING OUT HERE REJECTED BY FUCKING DISABLES FOIDS ARE YOU SERIOUS NIGGA IM FUCKING DONE NIGGA I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHKT BRO WHAT KS THE POINT OF LOOKSMAXXING IF IM OUT HERE GETTING REJECTED BY AUTISTIC MTB FUCK. anyways, she says " sorry im not looking for a date" in her stupid fucking retarded lisp voice fucking retard. LIKE WHO SAID I WANTED TO DATE YOU FUCKTARD? I JUST WANNA GET LAID. i just fuxking cant anymore like if me, as a htn, am getting rejected by fucking autistic girls then female hypergamy isnjust fuxkong something else bro im fucking done thats my rant

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Watch Austin Dunham's bumble video. He only matches with a small number of women he swipes on. It's just that the number of women aggregates over time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and \/orman
Lower your standards further is the only solution.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Interested, m0ss26 and 4 others
She wants an ltr. Next

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You must wait at least 2 seconds before performing this action.

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and UndiagnosedSchizo
I could fix her she is holding her virginity for me

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, celbrah, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
not everyone girl is a prostitute u monkey brained chimp

some have dads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, aspiringexcel, UndiagnosedSchizo and 3 others
Guess why? Because she objectively SMV mogs you for the simple fact that she has a vagina. You looksmatch is a 4’10 deformed autistic LTB and even then she might reject you. With this knowledge I have come to the conclusion that, it’s over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, aspiringexcel, RiceCel1234 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 21661 and 3 others
Imagine lowering your standards as a 6'7.

Don't lower your standards like a cuck. It screams low T and needy.

Unironically why you might have gotten rejected btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, celbrah, UndiagnosedSchizo and 3 others
Maybe humble yourself a little and realise there is almost no logic to how women perceive men. Also, autistic women are pretty much asexual You let women have so much power over you because they control your emotional state. Chill out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, horizontallytall, UndiagnosedSchizo and 4 others
bluepilled again

• JFL
Abolish women rights

• +1
  • JFL
curry fanfics.org

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, aspiringexcel, horizontallytall and 2 others
dnr

• JFL
You should have turned to crime. @_MVP_ @HarrierDuBois

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, horizontallytall, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
dnr

• +1
Reactions: gimpygunk
Mega autistic dont even consider it a rejection shes out of her mind or intimidated

Imagine lowering your standards as a 6'7.

Don't lower your standards like a cuck. It screams low T and needy.

Unironically why you might have gotten rejected btw.
looks mistmatches don't make much sense. she might have suspected he had malicious intent

We need proof that you’re a HTN.

Imagine being 6'7 hahahahaahahah

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Jfl @ cold approaching in 2023 :forcedsmile:

the aspie foid prolly felt overwhelmed

She wasn't an easy lay #brutal :ROFLMAO:

Women dont owe you sex incel. maybe she would have accepted if you didnt have that atttitude

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Women dont owe you sex incel. maybe she would have accepted if you didnt have that atttitude

Ur probably autistic urself

IRL approaching is so dead
True no point anymore. Im thinking of yubomaxxing again. Also fuck relationship's since starting college I’ve only realised casual sex is what matters