Got Rejected From .Co

RedKeyboard

RedKeyboard

Silver
Such a truecel that I got rejected..... from .co......

JFL at life in 2020, its over

Rejection

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
Everyone gets rejected from there if they don't type up a 5 page essay JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, FutureMogger, Mousei and 6 others
Meanwhile I'm the 15th registered user on .co :chad:

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and stuckneworleans
Jfl if you didn’t sign up before the essay homework assignment .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deluded Normie, FutureMogger, Deleted member 3328 and 5 others
Jfl if you didn’t sign up before the essay homework assignment .

Am I really becoming an oldcel..... I remember when Ritalinbro only replied through pictures... I'm shook

Ritalincel

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4209 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
This was all it took back in 2018
Co

That site used to be a lot less strict, there was even a rate me megathread at one point. Some of the rules are fucking dumb, like the 'no worshiping rule' which means you can't have a Chad as your avi.

once they reject you , youre locked out? i cant stand it here i need to be around more subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
This was all it took back in 2018
View attachment 302620

That site used to be a lot less strict, there was even a rate me megathread at one point. Some of the rules are fucking dumb, like the 'no worshiping rule' which means you can't have a Chad as your avi.
The 'no worshiping rule' is profoundly inconsistent. I got a 30% warning for mocking Stephanie Buttermore's rapid weight gain, while someone else in the very same thread blatantly salivated over her and got away scot-free. Most of the rules are no more consistent. How likely you are to receive warnings on .co depends far more on the mods' personal opinions of you than how much you respect the rules.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
unpack

:soy:

• +1
once they reject you , youre locked out? i cant stand it here i need to be around more subhumans
just say you're ethnic, and your ugly af and say ur falios and say that u want to vent with fellow incels, and have lots troubles in lfie and write a paragraph and make it look like u put effort then they will let u in

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 6401 and FutureMogger
just say you're ethnic, and your ugly af and say ur falios and say that u want to vent with fellow incels, and have lots troubles in lfie and write a paragraph and make it look like u put effort then they will let u in
I am already all of those , but I can’t even go on the page unless I use incognito

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
Incel communities are utter garbage trash. Imagine being ugly as fuck and not looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FutureMogger
Incel communities are utter garbage trash. Imagine being ugly as fuck and not looksmaxing.
no looksmaxxing for your height and if ur poor tbh

• +1
The 'no worshiping rule' is profoundly inconsistent. I got a 30% warning for mocking Stephanie Buttermore's rapid weight gain, while someone else in the very same thread blatantly salivated over her and got away scot-free. Most of the rules are no more consistent. How likely you are to receive warnings on .co depends far more on the mods' personal opinions of you than how much you respect the rules.
you got a warning for what? Worshipping? You were mocking, that's the opposite of worshipping

• +1
no looksmaxxing for your height and if ur poor tbh
Shoelifts+elevator shoes for 3 inches, leg lengthening, locationmaxxing to a country with shorter avg height.

Besides, Face>Height.

• +1
Shoelifts+elevator shoes for 3 inches, leg lengthening, locationmaxxing to a country with shorter avg height.

Besides, Face>Height.
u need money if ur poor u cant do anything tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and Deleted member 4671
you got a warning for what? Worshipping? You were mocking, that's the opposite of worshipping
Yes. I was warned for worship. Perhaps needless to say, the mod was WithoutMe.

• +1
  • +1
I'd be banned day 1 only because of my avi lmao

• +1
that literally doesn't make sense
Allegedly, I was worshiping her by posting footage of her performing a deadlift (WithoutMe thought it was a squat) with her butt in prominent display.

• +1
Allegedly, I was worshiping her by posting footage of her performing a deadlift (WithoutMe thought it was a squat) with her butt in prominent display.
lame tbh

• +1
I will appeal my ban there today and will probably be accepted back and if not I’ll just make alt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
Brutal OP

• +1
Why do they allow Cuyen to have Brad Pitt as his avi if avi chads are not allowed?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deluded Normie