Got school this weekend - still haven't had a conversation with any girl in my class

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I just can't, it's impossible, I cannot see any opportunity or any sense in talking to these girls. I am sure this one slim petite blonde is single (FB status) but I never even said hi to her, and she seems not really interested in me either (well she's not even looking at me because I sit behind her).

E284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c

Just to be clear, this is weekend only school (every 2 weeks), not every day school. Am I actually going to end first year without having a conversation with any girl from my class? Am I? Holy fuck why can't they just give me a signal or approach me? Just for the record: I am conversationless with women.

Drinkpoison

I just feel a little bit excited because those school days are only days in which I am surrounded with girls my age, but nothing ever happens.
I read lots of times here that dudes get approached and they rated themself like psl4.5 - 5.5 some 6 and one legit PSL7 (Aesthetics ofc). So I must be sub4 if I never got approached in my life.

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
You're probably sub PSL 4 or a mentalcel with autistic behaviour (or both, even).

You're probably sub PSL 4 or a mentalcel with autistic behaviour (or both, even).
I am not autistic. However my social awkwardness kinda works like being autistic because I dont know how to talk to normies.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I am not autistic. However my social awkwardness kinda works like being autistic because I dont know how to talk to normies.
That's modern day autism. It's over if you don't learn how to pretend being NT

• +1
That's modern day autism. It's over if you don't learn how to pretend being NT
I cant be NT if I dont trust in my looks. I just cant be NT and happy if I never recieved that validation from opposite sex.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
dont put urself down, thats life for most normies, women are unobtainable gods for normies, ur not meant to speak directly to one of them

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 2426, IWantToMax and 1 other person
dont put urself down, thats life for most normies, women are unobtainable gods for normies, ur not meant to speak directly to one of them
I genuinely think that being a normie is not enough right now. Especially if you are not giga NT or with great personality. You must be at least 6/10+ to have a happy life.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
No pic of your face, no sympathy

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
I genuinely think that being a normie is not enough right now. Especially if you are not giga NT or with great personality. You must be at least 6/10+ to have a happy life.
not enough to be attractive for sure

• +1
psl4.5 - 5.5 some 6 and one legit PSL7 (Aesthetics ofc). So I must be sub4 if I never got approached in my life.
not necessarily, could be height/frame related as well, also if you're lean, etc. and seem approachable. These things matter much more than PSL autists make it seem.

No pic of your face, no sympathy
I am kissless hugless handholdless touchless conversationless virgin at 23 years old. You don't need a picture. No, I dont think mentalcels even can go that long with that big of a lack of experience with women. Even PSL4 mentalcels had some kind of experience.

I am kissless hugless handholdless touchless conversationless virgin at 23 years old. You don't need a picture. No, I dont think mentalcels even can go that long with that big of a lack of experience with women. Even PSL4 mentalcels had some kind of experience.
I'm 6"5, 17, wide shouldered with decent forward+downward growth. Not a single legitimate IOI
I was very high bf throughout my childhood and calculated 20% bf rn tho

I'm 6"5, 17, wide shouldered with decent forward+downward growth. Not a single legitimate IOI

What's your experience with women and your KHHV status.

What's your experience with women and your KHHV status.
Kissless, flirtless, talk to outside of school-less, touchless, hugless. Females at school are definitely not attracted to me in the slightest, but they do seem to respect me. They have never been disrespectful toward me in any way in years

DPSBXJT.gif

Elaborate, son.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2672 and LordNorwood
Kissless, flirtless, talk to outside of school-less, touchless, hugless. Females at school are definitely not attracted to me in the slightest, but they do seem to respect me. They have never been disrespectful toward me in any way in years
How is that possible then? You ever been rated here? What's your PSL?

Its almost certainly because you're not lean enough. Being tall means absolutely nothing if you're a fatass, and a big frame can sometimes have the paradoxical effect of making you look fatter than you actually are.

How is that possible then? You ever been rated here? What's your PSL?
Idk how it's possible bro. My bf% is still too high for a rating to be of any use, I am cutting though and it has actually been successful thus far.
Its almost certainly because you're not lean enough. Being tall means absolutely nothing if you're a fatass, and a big frame can sometimes have the paradoxical effect of making you look fatter than you actually are.
I agree
@Zygos4Life knows me in real life. He could rate my SMV value right now I guess

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Idk how it's possible bro. My bf% is still too high for a rating to be of any use, I am cutting though and it has actually been successful thus far.

I agree
I am 145lbs at 5ft10 with approx 14% BF. No use for me.

I am 145lbs at 5ft10 with approx 14% BF. No use for me.
145 lbs at 5ft10 with 14% bf? You must have like no muscle right?

Noone gonna talk about this guy having school on the weekend

Me on the weekend:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Op on the weekend:

giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Over
Noone gonna talk about this guy having school on the weekend

Me on the weekend:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Op on the weekend:

giphy.gif
I go to highschool for adults at 23. Its weekend only.
145 lbs at 5ft10 with 14% bf? You must have like no muscle right?
My biceps is 27cm so yea. But I'm working out 5th week now so it's only a matter of time.

• Hmm...
JFL at trying to converse with a female, they have no personality anyways, just roast her hard and if she finds you sexually attractive she will submit to you sexually

• Hmm...
JFL at trying to converse with a female, they have no personality anyways, just roast her hard and if she finds you sexually attractive she will submit to you sexually
That's funny to you? That I am living as truecel subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I go to highschool for adults at 23. Its weekend only.

My biceps is 27cm so yea. But I'm working out 5th week now so it's only a matter of time.
27 cold relaxed or flexed?

• So Sad
mogs me

• So Sad