got septoplasty 2 weeks ago

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Diamond
ive always had an important nose, i got the birdcel pheno.

anyways i recently got septoplasty and turbinates reduction and tbh it has been a free looksmax. my nose is a bit slimmer, straighter, and yea im content with having gotten this surgery.

rhino is for fags anyways, especially if your jaw is weak like mine. I can also raise my hyoid better now that i breathe through my nose which is great.

just my two cents, imo if u can get septoplasty you should really get it especially if you are younger, im 26 now so its over for my jaw, but if you are 16/18 go ahead and do it

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
so long and goodnight

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
ive always had an important nose, i got the birdcel pheno.

anyways i recently got septoplasty and turbinates reduction and tbh it has been a free looksmax. my nose is a bit slimmer, straighter, and yea im content with having gotten this surgery.

rhino is for fags anyways, especially if your jaw is weak like mine. I can also raise my hyoid better now that i breathe through my nose which is great.

just my two cents, imo if u can get septoplasty you should really get it especially if you are younger, im 26 now so its over for my jaw, but if you are 16/18 go ahead and do it
goodluck on recovery it’s a long and hard process

goodluck on recovery it’s a long and hard process
im 12 days after surgery and tbh I feel great, only the first week was tough cause u have those goddamn tampons.

ye just my 2 cents boys, nothing too exciting. i may get bimax in the future, gotta think about it

im 12 days after surgery and tbh I feel great, only the first week was tough cause u have those goddamn tampons.

ye just my 2 cents boys, nothing too exciting. i may get bimax in the future, gotta think about it
the recovery process isn’t the only thing long and hard btw

• JFL
Reactions: ascension