how is it?

• good

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • bad

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
These past years I got shit test from 3-4 foids if I remembered correctly.

Lastly, it's the makeup thingy, basically I overexaggerated how much makeup on my face and keep talking about it, until she finally wanna join my skincare routine, instead of being defensive like no no it's gay.

Also when a girl comments on your skinnyness just pretend that "Hey, why can't I seem to hold this phone up and then flex your whole upper body and arm and exergate that shit until she rolls her eyes, then proceed to lift her up effortlessly and tell her why is she so light.

Lately while cooking, she said to me I want 1 meter apart,
I replied "only 1 meter why not 6meters?"
she asked "why?"
me: well that's the rule
her: what rule?
me:social distancing rule? you silly :p

her: ran to hug me so tight.

-----
Now if you are being defensive/offended
her: I want you to be 1 meter away from me
you: why?? what's wrong
her: nothing, I just don't want

It's fcking over buddy boyos, you are cuck/simp abused dog now at this point.

Teasing also good strategy to building up rapport and indicating that you are comfortable belittling her alittle instead of acting like walking on the eggshell.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and fuxkdakikez
SubChad problems innit

once you shit test me, you let me know that you see me as a joke. I’ll never speak to em again

once you shit test me, you let me know that you see me as a joke. I’ll never speak to em again

It's not they are seeing you as a joke bhai.

It's female way of accessing if you are easily offended, being offended by her little words is too sensitive.

You should see her as silly girl, how can a silly girl offend you by words? If you are muscular 6'3'' would be you scared of Ai impact 5'3?

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @aspiringexcel @Filosephario @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Chad doesn’t get shit tested.

One time a girl told me i was too short for her and i wouldn’t do shit.

You just can’t really do anything at that point, it’s just over. I’m 5’6 what was i supposed to tell her?

I told her: oh i would do things to you that you wouldn’t even imagine

and we were flirting so it didn’t seem weird

her:eek:h you wouldn’t have the courage to do them

i looked at her and laughed with like a “you don’t know me” laugh, but that was it.

Nothing happened.

Once you get shit tested, if she doesn’t really like you, it’s over.

Chad doesn’t get shit tested.

One time a girl told me i was too short for her and i wouldn’t do shit.

You just can’t really do anything at that point, it’s just over. I’m 5’6 what was i supposed to tell her?

I told her: oh i would do things to you that you wouldn’t even imagine

and we were flirting so it didn’t seem weird

her:eek:h you wouldn’t have the courage to do them

i looked at her and laughed with like a “you don’t know me” laugh, but that was it.

Nothing happened.

Once you get shit tested, if she doesn’t really like you, it’s over.

STFU I am shorter than foids, foids don't care

I have been with 5'11 foid too

View attachment 2576065View attachment 2576066

STFU I am shorter than foids, foids don't care

I have been with 5'11 foid too
They do care u dumb Chink.

I have also a foid taller than me who’s into me and i rejected, doesn’t mean foids don’t care.

Usually taller toilets care less about heigh, it’s the foidlets that need it like oxigen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
They do care u dumb Chink.

I have also a foid taller than me who’s into me and i rejected, doesn’t mean foids don’t care.

Usually taller toilets care less about heigh, it’s the foidlets that need it like oxigen.

Can't relate but maybe because I am a shortking tier, but 5'6'' is an ick I think.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
but 5'6'' is an ick I think.
no shit sherlock GIF by Team Coco

And i’m having this while in HTN+, i made out with girls before and get matches on dating apps (but i’m still virgin).

Imagine if i wasn’t even GL, i would have roped by now.

This is what dating looks like when you are a sub Chad.

While you are stuck analyzing her shit tests for 8 hours straight, Chad is already balls deep in her pussy by just hitting her up with some cringe message.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Boxingfan and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

This is what dating looks like when you are a sub Chad.

While you are stuck analyzing her shit tests for 8 hours straight, Chad is already balls deep in her pussy by just hitting her up with some cringe message.

Yes, I got ONS too. It doesn't mean anything if you are looking for LTR

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
no shit sherlock GIF by Team Coco

And i’m having this while in HTN+, i made out with girls before and get matches on dating apps (but i’m still virgin).

Imagine if i wasn’t even GL, i would have roped by now.
Also naive of you thinking Chad don't get shit tests.

Shit tests only done when foids wanna be in LTR with you.

Our boy Gigachad failed shit tests by Angelina Jolie so she dumped him.

Our cuck Will Smith failed shit tests from bald masculine looking foid so she not only dumped him but clown him publicly to the world.

The reason Chad didn't get shit test is because that senerio was ONS. There's no point in shit testing in ONS.

These past years I got shit test from 3-4 foids if I remembered correctly.

Lastly, it's the makeup thingy, basically I overexaggerated how much makeup on my face and keep talking about it, until she finally wanna join my skincare routine, instead of being defensive like no no it's gay.

Also when a girl comments on your skinnyness just pretend that "Hey, why can't I seem to hold this phone up and then flex your whole upper body and arm and exergate that shit until she rolls her eyes, then proceed to lift her up effortlessly and tell her why is she so light.

Lately while cooking, she said to me I want 1 meter apart,
I replied "only 1 meter why not 6meters?"
she asked "why?"
me: well that's the rule
her: what rule?
me:social distancing rule? you silly :p

her: ran to hug me so tight.

-----
Now if you are being defensive/offended
her: I want you to be 1 meter away from me
you: why?? what's wrong
her: nothing, I just don't want

It's fcking over buddy boyos, you are cuck/simp abused dog now at this point.

Teasing also good strategy to building up rapport and indicating that you are comfortable belittling her alittle instead of acting like walking on the eggshell.
Yes, you totally got it dude. You are a 3/100 male who gets it. These tests need to be passed for you to get laid. Girls do it unconsciously for the most part to figure out if your confidence is for real or an act, and if you are needy etc etc. listen to this man guys. I can vouch based on plenty of experience.