Got STI tested, doctor called me in for my results

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
so I go in, and he shows me that my white blood cell count is almost double the high range and said I must be very sick.

I am clean of everything except for Herpes, which the test did not come back by the time I was with the doctor but he promised me he would call if it came back positive. I will call on Tuesday to make sure if they got the results or not and go in person and take a pic of all of my results to send to my gf who thinks I might have herpes and I might have given it to her if I do (or maybe she gave it to me?).

Also I have a bit of a rash on my butt and so does my gf, which is why we suspect herpes.
BTW I have the flu or a fungal infection or something for sure, I know I am sick why would the doctor call me in to tell me that, what a fucking asshole tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
They need to genotype the HSV DNA to determine if it is HSV-1 or HSV-2. Both HSV-1 (the one that causes cold sores that can be transmitted to genital via oral sex) and HSV-2 (skin to skin contact during sex) can cause genital herpes. Do you have symptoms like small (pus filled) blisters or sores in your penis area? There is no cure for HSV (apart from valacyclovir to suppress viral shedding and outbreaks).

They need to genotype the HSV DNA to determine if it is HSV-1 or HSV-2. Both HSV-1 and HSV-2 can cause genital herpes. Do you have symptoms like small (pus filled) blisters or sores in your penis area? There is no cure for HSV (apart from valacyclovir to suppress viral shedding and outbreaks).

I showed the doctor my dick which does have some cysts on it but I had them forever and he said they are normal especially for hairy guys (I am super hairy)

Didn't show him the rash on my butt yet, but my gf went to the sexual health clinic and she showed them her butt and they gave her herpes medication and said it might be might not they will run the test but take the drugs just incase.

IDK how her butt looks now cause she is on vacation without me.
AND My FUCKING PHONE IS BROKEN OR I WOULD HAVE HER SEND ME PICS FFS I HATE PHONES SO SHITTY I NEED A NEW LAPTOP TOO BUT HAVE NO FUCKING MONEY

Just called in, still the results are not in yet.....

Holy fuck scariest moment of my life they told me to call back Thursday.

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
maybe its cancer bro

• So Sad
Reactions: MrCucumber