Reactions: Blonde, Junko, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
Sorry for your loss bhai

• +1
Reactions: Blonde, halloweed and Tylermax
just inject it synthetically

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
359 . Its over for me buddy boyos. Testicular cancer fucked me up j
Doesnt meana much if fluctuates massively during the day and day to day. If u where under allot of stress it would be lower.

• +1
I guess they won't give it with insurance it's not under 300
you can do stuff to temporarily lower it before you take your blood work

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Snowskinned
Doesnt meana much if fluctuates massively during the day and day to day. If u where under allot of stress it would be lower.
Yeah but what would u do with 359? Would you do synthetically

if gget it measured again after sleeping well and living a good lifestyle if its still crap id do test.

• +1
if gget it measured again after sleeping well and living a good lifestyle if its still crap id do test.
What do you mean good lifestyle? What should u do to increase it

Dude testosterone is extremely cheap if you buy it in bulk

Better than being miseravle

• +1
Reactions: Blonde, 97baHater, wastedspermcel and 1 other person
Also sleep is incredibly important for it. forgot to mention tht somehow.
I doubt with 359 I can ever reach 500-600 naturally. Didn't expect with one ball I will get so low. Even though I still feel horny and shit and wanna jerk off I don't know why so low

Yep its over for you. U are low test + femme. Just be a femboy now and accept ur fate.

• WTF
Perfect excuse to roid. You are a cyborg from now on.

• +1
Bro take a joke:lul:
Nah bro I can't accept 359. Fuck is 359. Might as well be a tranny indeed. Fuck this world. I didn't even deserve having one testicle removed

What kind? gel?
gel is extrememly expensive for the amount of test absorbed, injection mogs, buy a few dozen vials from china and youll be set for a year or more

• +1
gel is extrememly expensive for the amount of test absorbed, injection mogs, buy a few dozen vials from china and youll be set for a year or more
Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I went from 375 to 679 in like two months

Idk about your situation, but saying that you can’t achieve 500-600 is just 😂

• +1
how did u do it bro? tell me
I had bloodtests done and it revealed low(lower end norm) zinc and vit d

I got prescribed 10000 IUs vit D, androcomplex(multivitamin for testosterone) and Tribulus. Maybe got a bit more sun, movement throughout the day and exercise(not much more tho)

That’s kinda everything

• +1
I had bloodtests done and it revealed low(lower end norm) zinc and vit d

I got prescribed 10000 IUs vit D, androcomplex(multivitamin for testosterone) and Tribulus. Maybe got a bit more sun, movement throughout the day and exercise(not much more tho)

That’s kinda everything
i appreciate you for the info bro. ill check it out again after a while and follow your advice. perhaps it will increase

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
My condolences bro, I've also had one my testicles removed due to cancer back in 2020. T levels weren't affected too much though.

• +1
Thanks bro
Frankly I agree with most posts above and id just inject. Do 300-400mg ur first time but make sure u take a 5ar inhibitor boosting testosterone naturally is rly a pipedream. It will crash if ur lifestyle is shit and u have no sleep etc but even if u could increase it increases in the natural range arent going to make a noticeable difference to ur life unless ur some fat 40 year old not sleeping, stressed out, with a whiny wife that has terrible levels.

Frankly I agree with most posts above and id just inject. Do 300-400mg ur first time but make sure u take a 5ar inhibitor boosting testosterone naturally is rly a pipedream. It will crash if ur lifestyle is shit and u have no sleep etc but even if u could increase it increases in the natural range arent going to make a noticeable difference to ur life unless ur some fat 40 year old not sleeping, stressed out, with a whiny wife that has terrible levels.
I'll wait a couple of months and recheck my levels if they are still shit I'll do it