Got the best compliment I've gotten in years today

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Was accused of relying on my looks for my shitty personality.
It was supposed to be an insult, but by god it's the best compliment and the most genuine one I've gotten in years.
Just sayin', you can refer to me as your local PSL god.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, DelonLover1999, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
how do ppl like u even end up on this forum? just from your avi and title i never wouldve guessed ur gl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41230, Deleted member 32486 and Deleted member 30942
Are you Chad facially?

Stop relying on your personality for your shitty looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
If you're not getting pussy it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
how do ppl like u even end up on this forum? just from your avi and title i never wouldve guessed ur gl
In my humble opinion I'm not GL. People just think I'm GL when they see my face because people assume I'm truecel based off of my personality, but my looks are above truecel.

Are you Chad facially?
Nobody on this forum is chad facially. Chad means perfection PSL wise. I have discernible failos, so no, I'm not chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
Nobody on this forum is chad facially. Chad means perfection PSL wise. I have discernible failos, so no, I'm not chad.
Chad is not perfection lmao
Chad= 8/10
Perfection=10/10

Chad is not perfection lmao
Chad= 8/10
Perfection=10/10
Chad is the highest PSL LTN/MTN/HTN sort of rating, so it's as high as it goes. Even the most GL on this forum are chadlites at the most

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
being humble is a gift glad you are op

idk why but i’d appreciate a backhanded compliment like that over a normal one like “ur so sexy” lol

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
I'm subhuman

being humble is a gift glad you are op

idk why but i’d appreciate a backhanded compliment like that over a normal one like “ur so sexy” lol
Literally. That way I know they're actual genuine with it.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
This bitch all over your account looks like she got fucked in the ass by some neckbeard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094 and Anchor_Ship
least self absorbed PSLer

but mirin tho, must feel pretty good to get a compliment like that, in a weird way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back