• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff and Deleted member 33711
Humanity strongest soldier ahh haircut.

Nah it looks like shit tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jam3s, tombradylover, vector and 1 other person
DE10CA16 EEA4 47DC 88DD 3651410199E1

why did u ask this lean gymmaxxed slavic guy to take a picture of u with ur back turned?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Jam3s, Offensive Bias and 7 others
Looks a little too short on top especially with the short sides, I think.

Get scissors hair cuts

@gooner23

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Grow out your sides. You have a typical slavic skull.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
how well do you do on dating apps?
I do well with asians, latinas like the dominicans, colombians, black women(tho I only match with gl ones) and lightskins here and there
you said you only pulled latinas
I pull latinas, blacks and asians,
whites i dont

• +1
I do well with asians, latinas like the dominicans, colombians, black women(tho I only match with gl ones) and lightskins here and there

I pull latinas, blacks and asians,
whites i dont
damn thought you'd do like above funky flamingo, clavicular also somehow performed super badly i think you guys are just giga low trust or something

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
damn thought you'd do like above funky flamingo, clavicular also somehow performed super badly i think you guys are just giga low trust or something
you can try a tinder experiment with my pics if you want, tho I dont know how Id do in other locations tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and gooner23
you can try a tinder experiment with my pics if you want, tho I dont know how Id do in other locations tbh
ive never used dating apps gotta ask someone else my area is like 95% white, and if you weren't pulling whites idk. different locations didn't really differ for the forum slayers they did well everywhere but what they all had in common was that charisma or high trust prettyboy look. like meraki is considered subhuman but his tinder matches were insane :feelshah:

ive never used dating apps gotta ask someone else my area is like 95% white, and if you weren't pulling whites idk.
theres not much whites here, could be that but in my experience in Miami, I havent really been able to pull white girls
different locations didn't really differ for the forum slayers they did well everywhere but what they all had in common was that charisma or high trust prettyboy look. like meraki is considered subhuman but his tinder matches were insane :feelshah:
thought dark triad was the way to go according to these forum nuts :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and gooner23
Ur phenotype holds u back a lot ngl. If ur face was face longer, facial thirds more balanced and u didn't have a brachi skull u would be like HTN+. Ur chin also appears to be short

• Woah
Ur phenotype holds u back a lot ngl. If ur face was face longer and facial thirds more balanced u would be like HTN+. Ur chin also appears to be short
what am I now then lol

theres not much whites here, could be that but in my experience in Miami, I havent really been able to pull white girls

thought dark triad was the way to go according to these forum nuts :feelswhy:
mogging doesn't mean getting bitches elias de poot mogs but he elliot rodger unironically out slays him by a mile, like my brother is barely mtn and pulls more matches than clavicular some how in a white area, but miami is like slay central im in the middle of no where near mormons

what am I now then lol
Hard to rate u. Not high enough for HTN but not low enough for a dead average MTN. Let's just say high MTN. U could get higher rating than this by some users here tho because the key bones in your face are decently robust

• +1
Hard to rate u. Not high enough for HTN but not low enough for a dead average MTN. Let's just say high MTN. U could get higher rating than this by some users here tho because the key bones in your face are decently robust
does me height make me a htn? im 6'0 if it means anything?

does me height make me a htn? im 6'0 if it means anything?
That depends on your country. I've never been to Australia but isn't thr average zommer there like 6'2 or something. I find that hard to believe but aussie users on the forum say that and if it is so no halo.

That haircut sucks

Ur phenotype holds u back a lot ngl. If ur face was face longer, facial thirds more balanced and u didn't have a brachi skull u would be like HTN+. Ur chin also appears to be short
Whats his pheno?

Damn bro you have an insane physique

Mirin

for some reason people think that I am Jewish, although I am Russian
I can see that too. U look like Finn Wolfhard especially with that hairstyle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581