Got told by some girl I was good looking, but in an "alien" way

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
So she told me some of her friends consider me both "handsome" and "strange" equally. I asked why the strange part, and she told me that I don't look like im from here. I told her that I get that a lot, that lots of people guess me to not be a local, or not even from this country, without being able to assess which country im from. Her response was "no no I didnt mean you seeming to be from outside of the country but the planet itself". JFL. Then she told me that I look handsome in a completely alien kind of way, that you see other guys that are handsome "normal" but that she never sees another face like mine in a human, let alone a local. Remember some drunk guy too that told me I looked more like some elf than a real human. I'm the complete opposite to generic.

So looking alien in a good (instead of bad) way, would it better than be generic good? I know that for broader appeal to girls, generic is best, but overall?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
It's over for ETcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, incubus, Barbarossa_ and 2 others
latest

_81300586_81300585.jpg

S P O C K
S T A R C O C K
MRiiSvp.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: godlikesz, WhatToDo, AraTe and 4 others
This dude LMAO

You look Persian/Irani

Is that op?
If so then i see where they come from lol
Yes, but second is shopped for a much larger midface, and both pics are almost 10 years old, before bit late of cheekbone growth and the loss of 12 kilograms and all water bloat. Bashers always cherrypicking same pics when I posted tons and tons of more recent ones.
You look Persian/Irani
Even with pale skin?

Show pics op, new ones

Yes, but second is shopped for a much larger midface, and both pics are almost 10 years old, before bit late of cheekbone growth and the loss of 12 kilograms and all water bloat. Bashers always cherrypicking same pics when I posted tons and tons of more recent ones.

Even with pale skin?
sorry underlord

463.jpg

A N U N G
D E M O N C O C K
71OA4p0xqyL._UX679_.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Maxresdefault

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
bones of a god

It’s much better to be generically good looking for just overall quality of life and broad appeal

striking only really helps for modeling or running niche game tbh

Do plastic surgery, become plastic man. Who would've thought?

That's good, when I was in middle school multiple girls called me "alien"