Got told to hop on tinder in china

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
Went for some drinks with the 2 guys I live with and 2 guys who we all get on with at some shitty cafe (£11 for 17 500ml beers lmao). They all have tinder and we were laughing about it and talking shit, mentioned I never used anything like that and they were surprised, told me I need to get on it because I'm tall and blonde with blue eyes (hair has gone much more blonde last few months) and came to a consensus that I'm a gl dood. Also had orientation today from the agency that got us out here and the Chinese rep (woman) asked me how many girls I'd taken home since I got here.

None because I moved here a week ago and started my job after the day I landed. Gonna get pics together tomorrow and give it a whirl.

I do get an insane amount of looks in the street tho. Get at least a couple of decent looking chinq girls eye me up hard every day. This city probably has a white population of 0.1-2% or some shit

What is your height

They didn't ban tinder there, wtf.
I am going to China soon my self.
As an 6'8 do you think I have a chance?

Yeah same height. You are considered extremely tall there which will benefit you in real life situations but not so much on tinder I think. If you are at least hight tier normie you should slay easliy

They didn't ban tinder there, wtf.
I am going to China soon my self.
As an 6'8 do you think I have a chance?
You will look freakishly lanky to them tbh but I don't doubt you'd get some action

what do you do in china?