Got with a bop and I’m regretting it

mfk

mfk

ascend
So this girl who used to go to my high school with comes to my city and asks me to grab drinks. I don’t think much of it because we had been friends for a while, and I know she was and probably still is a bop.

We end up getting drinks and she’s like maybe low HTB at most. And it was fine at first, like just friendly shit. I wasn’t really tryna get with her because I knew she was a bop and I mog her in humblest way I can possibly say.

Time flies and I’m deadass thinking I’m just gonna head home after this. Keep in mind I was making NO MOVES on her whatsoever. It wasn’t something I was interested in doing.

I was just there to drink ngl

But I guess I was drunk as shit so when she asked me to come over I said yes. I suppose my thought process was that it had been a some weeks since my last so why not. And I suppose the whole bop thing blew past my mind when I was drunk as shit.

I go over and we get to it.

I didn’t think about it much afterwards but I’m regretting it now. It’s not that I’m attached to her or anything. It’s the fact MY NAME is just another added to a list of how many?? I could NOT tell you. I feel like a whole victim bruh

But then again it’s the consequences of my own actions

So take my experience as a reminder

Don’t get with bops, no matter the circumstances

Last edited:
nah imma link with all of them

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
So this girl who used to go to my high school with comes to my city and asks me to grab drinks. I don’t think much of it because we had been friends for a while, and I know she was and probably still is a bop.

We end up getting drinks and she’s like maybe low HTB at most. And it was fine at first, like just friendly shit. I wasn’t really tryna get with her because I knew she was a bop and I mog her in humblest way I can possibly say.

Time flies and I’m deadass thinking I’m just gonna head home after this. Keep in mind I was making NO MOVES on her whatsoever. It wasn’t something I was interested in doing.

I was just there to drink ngl

But I guess I was drunk as shit so when she asked me to come over I said yes. I suppose my thought process was that it had been a some weeks since my last so why not. And I suppose the whole bop thing blew past my mind when I was drunk as shit.

I go over and we get to it.

I didn’t think about it much afterwards but I’m regretting it now. It’s not that I’m attached to her or anything. It’s the fact MY NAME is just another added to a list of how many?? I could NOT tell you. I feel like a whole victim bruh

But then again it’s the consequences of my own actions

So take my experience as a reminder

Don’t get with bops, no matter the circumstances
Why dont you just call them whores, thats what they are

Bop is too soft