Gotta be careful now with what we say

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Sad. Fucking sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, Part-Time Chad, LancasteR and 1 other person
Women are using the forum to promote their content. They're expecting only positive reviews. You can't roast them or make any jokes with ill humor. Pretty much, Reddit.

• Woah
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, sickdawgie, scrunchables and 3 others
My idea about splitting the forum with two genders was a horrible one! My sincere apologies. I thought women were tough.

Baffling The Chase GIF by ABC Network

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Women reading threads on this forum:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and LancasteR
Women are using the forum to promote their content. They're expecting only positive reviews. You can't roast them or make any jokes with ill humor. Pretty much, Reddit.
They than can pack up their shit and shove it up there where the sun doesn't shine

They than can pack up their shit and shove it up there where the sun doesn't shine
It's sad. It really is. There are supposed to be safe houses for expression without prejudice. Yet, manipulators of the social media income seekers say, "No! You all will do things according to our likeness. Don't like it? Tough."

I imagine the system rather guys take medications if they need to express themselves with feelings. But when the privileged feelings express themselves, without condition, that's okay.

• +1
It's sad. It really is. There are supposed to be safe houses for expression without prejudice. Yet, manipulators of the social media income seekers say, "No! You all will do things according to our likeness. Don't like it? Tough."

I imagine the system rather guys take medications if they need to express themselves with feelings. But when the privileged feelings express themselves, without condition, that's okay.
Censorship is telling a man he can‘t have a steak because a baby can‘t chew it

Misogynists and sociopaths are people too. Men-hating lesbians are people too, right?

• +1
Censorship is telling a man he can‘t have a steak because a baby can‘t chew it
They do act like babies about other people's feelings they disfavor.

• +1
So I can’t say I’ll tie them down and slowly rip their intestines out and force-feed said intestines to her mother? Well, what a crock of poop!

FUCK THEM AND FUCK YOU

Since when are women allowed here

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Since when are women allowed here
When they choose to be here for a rating and get roasted, suddenly, the forum must end. Yet Reddit is still going after they banned countless people of all ages because they disliked their views or vaccination concerns.

When they choose to be here for a rating and get roasted, suddenly, the forum must end. Yet Reddit is still going after they banned countless people of all ages because they disliked their views or vaccination concerns.
This forum is falling off ngl, first all the drama abt master and the accusations of feds, then clavicular and now this .

• Woah
This forum is falling off ngl, first all the drama abt master and the accusations of feds, then clavicular and now this .
Yikes! Clavicular surgery is a pickle when it's not done properly or poorly by a drug-addict surgeon who has racehorses on the brain.

Just say whatever you want tbh

• +1
Yikes! Clavicular surgery is a pickle when it's not done properly or poorly by a drug-addict surgeon who has racehorses on the brain.
Nah, im talking abt how clavicular name dropped our site on tiktok and everyone got mad at him

• +1