Government mandated gfs

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
Thoughts on this concept?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and buckchadley31
This will just make many men having gfs that hate them. It should be mutual attraction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 13021, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Women should be able to pick, It's always been women's job to gatekeep ugly men from reproduction.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and JosephGarrot123
Women should be able to pick, It's always been women's job to gatekeep ugly men from reproduction.
Fuck that soy bullshit. Women can't pick for shit. Never did for most of human history. They need to be controlled and subjugated.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Deleted member 10987, isis_Bleach and 2 others
Fuck that soy bullshit. Women can't pick for shit. Never did for most of human history. They need to be controlled and subjugated.
There are plenty of gross subhumans that deserve to never have offspring, If women aren't going to do it and least men will be forced to.
Let women do their biological job, it's literally the only thing they're good at. Well, that and marketing themselves as a prize even if they're garbage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Danish_Retard, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
it was already there in most cultures before the the degenerate cum skins fucked it up with their shit western culture lol

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
help me god, this nigga with his thread is hurting my very soul that vibrates

• WTF
Based and historically proven. Also, foids will be happier.

Foid's psyche is rational assphukk. The foid craves the best man she can get but doesn't care about men she can't get. That's why Tinder is putting stress on foids. Now so many chads are available she must find the best one. And there's always possibility that a better one will show, so she mustn't get too attached to the current one. Do you really think they like that? It's their instinct; that's how they are programmed.

By reducing choice foids will be happier, if they only get the best dude from the available pool.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and isis_Bleach
There are plenty of gross subhumans that deserve to never have offspring, If women aren't going to do it and least men will be forced to.
Why? I say subjugate women like we had done for centuries. Fill this world with ugly people.
Let women do their biological job, it's literally the only thing they're good at. Well, that and marketing themselves as a prize even if they're garbage.
Huuuuge cope. Their biological job is to spread their legs to whoever owns them at the moment. And its not like they select for things that actually matter, like intelligence or compassion. Instead they select for frivolous bullshit like jaw size and height. That's why these animals need to be caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, isis_Bleach and eyelidcel
Why? I say subjugate women like we had done for centuries. Fill this world with ugly people.

Huuuuge cope. Their biological job is to spread their legs to whoever owns them at the moment. And its not like they select for things that actually matter, like intelligence or compassion. Instead they select for frivolous bullshit like jaw size and height. That's why these animals need to be caged
looks are evidentiary of good health. See if she'll spread her legs for a trucel...

• +1
looks are evidentiary of good health. See if she'll spread her legs for a trucel...
Only a cuck would give her the choice. Sadly we are a society of simping cucks nowadays. Lmao at foid worship

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and eyelidcel
Only a cuck would give her the choice. Sadly we are a society of simping cucks nowadays. Lmao at foid worship
Rape:soy:, Rape is chad only inkwell

• +1
@eyelidcel mankind is degenerate and flawed
No reason to prolong it by improving the genepool

Nahhh. All you guys do is whine about how muhh women are only attracted to top 20% men and you don't wanna get into a beta male relationship not based on attraction. JFL u think government mandated relationships are based on attraction.

Other issues. You have to "Pay" for government mandated GF's with war, fuckin great depressions, hard physical labor, no social mobility, or literally pay the father. I'm under 25 and I already make more than both my parents combined sitting on my ass coding computers. That amount of social mobility was not really a thing thing in 1920. God forbid you are a blackcel and you want to go back to this conservative culture.

Literally the ONLY generation that had dating on easy mode and they didn't have to pay for it with a bunch of other bullshit were boomers. But boomers fuckin suck and are super entitled. Having life handed to you on a silver platter leads to you screaming at the McDonald's employees because the pickles are too wet. Honestly, who would want to be a boomer.

I think most of us have a good enough base to get into the top 20% anyway. Remember, It's about the journey not the destination.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Oh you actually are a feminist. Sorry my bad. I could give you a lesson on sexual dynamics throughout civilized human history or the basedness of patriarchy but I guess a feminist won't have ear for such things

• +1
@eyelidcel mankind is degenerate and flawed
No reason to prolong it by improving the genepool
lol I want society to continue on and be long lived not die out, sorry we have goals to achieve. Ugly women should be put in their place too but only chad can do that and he won't so it is what it is.

Better to have ugly women breeding than to have ugly men AND ugly women breeding.

• +1
Oh you actually are a feminist. Sorry my bad. I could give you a lesson on sexual dynamics throughout civilized human history or the basedness of patriarchy but I guess a feminist won't have ear for such things
old dynamics no longer apply, beta provider game doesn't work anymore bitches have money, They only need men for their genetics and sexual pleasure now, it's that simple.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
old dynamics no longer apply, beta provider game doesn't work anymore bitches have money, They only need men for their genetics and sexual pleasure now, it's that simple.
Everything applies as long as we don't have simps who put women and their choices on a pedestal. Anyway this has derailed from the original point. Women can't select for shit. And their choices in men have no value.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and isis_Bleach
Everything applies as long as we don't have simps who put women and their choices on a pedestal. Anyway this has derailed from the original point. Women can't select for shit. And their choices in men have no value.
only being chad matters.

only being chad matters.
In a world that worships women. Being chad would be the ultimate male accomplishment. But a failure for humanity

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, isis_Bleach and eyelidcel
In a world that worships women. Being chad would be the ultimate male accomplishment. But a failure for humanity
true, men won't continue to be productive if they can't get pussy and I worry about that tbh.

• +1
This will just make many men having gfs that hate them. It should be mutual attraction.
Inject some T boyo. Some centuries ago men had concubines and sex slaves