Government will never let blackpill go mainstream

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
How to measure a man's worth?

This is what society tell us: by his actions, by what kind of human he is

The truth is relentless, you can measure one's worth (woman or man) just by one's face.

This is the real blackpill, more than 50% of population is subhuman genetic specimens. Imagine what kind of riot it would cause if scientists prove that all it matters in life is your looks. Normfags that are currently delusional, their current look on the world would shatter.

Your whole worth is written on your face. Your face is everything you've got, its the most important thing, every millimeter of forward projection or recession reflects your whole worth.

This blackpill is darker than a black hole.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 2846, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
@Cheekbones gtfih you gigamogger

• Woah
Reactions: Over
Its beyond over. You cant become greatest human on earth without face.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Good, it is in our best interests that it never goes mainstream. Why tf do people want to spread this shit lol

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 2846, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Good, it is in our best interests that it never goes mainstream. Why tf do people want to spread this shit lol
A lot of people are just designed never to accept it anyway. The just world fallacy is a very common belief

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, OOGABOOGA, Over and 1 other person
A lot of people are just designed never to accept it anyway. The just world fallacy is a very common belief
Even as a young kid I remember debating my parents about what came down to the just world fallacy JFL

• +1
Reactions: Over and LookistWorld
Even as a young kid I remember debating my parents about what came down to the just world fallacy JFL
It's such a stupid fairy tale belief when you really think about it. Obviously some good people will end up in terrible situations, and some bad people will end up with everything they could want. Or am I supposed to believe everyone born in North Korea, for example, is a horrible person and deserves it?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, OOGABOOGA, Over and 1 other person
It's such a stupid fairy tale belief when you really think about it. Obviously some good people will end up in terrible situations, and some bad people will end up with everything they could want.
For my parents it was usually predicated on two core beliefs
1. The people in power deserve to be there.
2. The system works and is designed to benefit you.
Both retarded.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Over and LookistWorld
For my parents it was usually predicated on two core beliefs
1. The people in power deserve to be there.
2. The system works and is designed to benefit you.
Both retarded.
The system is usually designed to extract value from you while tricking you into thinking it exists for your benefit. And the people in power often get there through less than moral means.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, MogTheMogger and LordNorwood
The system is usually designed to extract value from you while tricking you into thinking it exists for your benefit. And the people in power often get there through less than moral means.
Again I am impressed with how redpilled you are.
Tbh one thing I do wish would spread from PSL culture to mainstream though is the word and concept of "cope". Its just such an effective argument destroyer. Communicates in one word that you think the other person is blatantly delusional because they can't handle the actual truth. Its delicious.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, OOGABOOGA and LookistWorld
Again I am impressed with how redpilled you are.
Tbh one thing I do wish would spread from PSL culture to mainstream though is the word and concept of "cope". Its just such an effective argument destroyer. Communicates in one word that you think the other person is blatantly delusional because they can't handle the actual truth. Its delicious.
There are a lot of bluepilled arguments that I wish I could just respond "cope" too, but I'd sound like an autist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, MogTheMogger and LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and LookistWorld
Do not forget the dickpill.

• So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld
I want this shit to spread, I want society to collapse. So that I can carry out my dark triad bad boy activities

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
what if the governmetn enforces masks???

Pretty soon those who try to spread the blackpill will be brutally assassinated by the feds.