Gp finally added an igf-1 marker to my blood test

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Mistral
What should I do now? Starve myself and not sleep I guess? I would ask for free/test, dht and E2 but that'd be a pisstake ngl. My blood test is on the 10th of October so I'll start gh in November I guess and an ai before that.

@MA_ascender
@halloweed
@org3cel.RR
@Outerz14
@N1666
@looksmaxxing223

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, MA_ascender and org3cel.RR
What should I do now? Starve myself and not sleep I guess? I would ask for free/test, dht and E2 but that'd be a pisstake ngl. My blood test is on the 10th of October so I'll start gh in November I guess and an ai before that.

@MA_ascender
@halloweed
@org3cel.RR
@Outerz14
@N1666
@looksmaxxing223
Based, what dosages are you doing on ai?

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Based, what dosages are you doing on ai?
My doses for each would be either:
-12.5mg ED asin
-2.5mg ED letro
-1mg ED adex

Still keep on overthinking on which one to use, my source that's local doesn't sell letrozole anyway

-aromasin: I want to use it because it's suicidal and won't cause a 'rebound', but at the same time asin doesn't lower E2 a lot and wasn't used on studies

-arimidex: Good because it lowers E2 a bit more and doesn't cause hair loss sides; bad because it has a rebound

-letrozole: lowers E2 substantially and was used on height growth studies, then again it can lower E2 TOO much, (letro also has a rebound).

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, MA_ascender and org3cel.RR
My doses for each would be either:
-12.5mg ED asin
-2.5mg ED letro
-1mg ED adex

Still keep on overthinking on which one to use, my source that's local doesn't sell letrozole anyway

-aromasin: I want to use it because it's suicidal and won't cause a 'rebound', but at the same time asin doesn't lower E2 a lot and wasn't used on studies

-arimidex: Good because it lowers E2 a bit more and doesn't cause hair loss sides; bad because it has a rebound

-letrozole: lowers E2 substantially and was used on height growth studies, then again it can lower E2 TOO much, (letro also has a rebound).
Ill do 6.25 mg of asin ED

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Isn't rebound cope?

But lfg bhaiia let's starvemaxx and 0 sleep before

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and wastedspermcel
Isn't rebound cope?
I hope it's cope/fake, and I surely hope my bone age is still normal and nothing happened to my plates:lul:
But lfg bhaiia let's starvemaxx and 0 sleep before
Fr bro, I already eat like shit anyway (unfortunately). I'll make sure to sleep only 4 hours every night 5 days before the test and get none a day before

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and MA_ascender
good luck, also sleep well

• +1
Reactions: halloweed