GQ Story on why everyone is obsessed with height

God I hate all these shiet normie magazines and sites making articles like, "why do incels HATEFULLY think girls only like good looking guys" and shit. Best case scenario they are completely out of reality, worst case scenario, they know, and are complicit, which makes them 10000x more evil imo.

It's like they try to tell you red is blue and green is yellow, and you are an awful person for believing otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and MentalistKebab
is this article gonna make me tall ? no ? won't read then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and RamRanchCowboy
is this article gonna make me tall ? no ? won't read then.

Nothing other than surgery will make you tall. If you trying to actually physically be tall, you wouldn't be on here you would be in India/China bedridden from a LL operation.

Nothing other than surgery will make you tall. If you trying to actually physically be tall, you wouldn't be on here you would be in India/China bedridden from a LL operation.
no money

God I hate all these shiet normie magazines and sites making articles like, "why do incels HATEFULLY think girls only like good looking guys" and shit. Best case scenario they are completely out of reality, worst case scenario, they know, and are complicit, which makes them 10000x more evil imo.

It's like they try to tell you red is blue and green is yellow, and you are an awful person for believing otherwise.

These are some of the most evil people in the world. Trying to not have it both ways. These whores need to be called out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and ScramFranklin