gradual tanning lotion is amazing

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
for me my colouring is one of my biggest halos and halos me very hard during summer when i can get sun

now during winter i have lost my tan a fair bit so i have experimented a lot with gradual tanners and after finding a couple good ones i am now looking back to gandy / fury esc colouring. even in summer my colouring would stand out a lot but now its winter its insane.

i apply it two to three times a day until reaching my desired colouring and then maintain about once a day. it does not look orange at all if you get a good brand and lots of instagram models women especially use it and will not look orange. only retard uk slags will do that to themselves with agressive overnight tanners

i highly recommend this for white guys trying to ascend their colouring

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
Show ur coloring

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
for me my colouring is one of my biggest halos and halos me very hard during summer when i can get sun

now during winter i have lost my tan a fair bit so i have experimented a lot with gradual tanners and after finding a couple good ones i am now looking back to gandy / fury esc colouring. even in summer my colouring would stand out a lot but now its winter its insane.

i apply it two to three times a day until reaching my desired colouring and then maintain about once a day. it does not look orange at all if you get a good brand and lots of instagram models women especially use it and will not look orange. only retard uk slags will do that to themselves with agressive overnight tanners

which product is that ?

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
yeah i still use the dove tanner i found on a lookism thread jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PSLdemigod and lebronjames23

what exact lotion do you use

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
i use bondi sands gradual tanner, dont pay either i just put it in my pocket at the shops tbh

how is that one? i tried a different brand to experiment the other day and woke up looking like a retard lmao
it does the job fast i haven’t found one that’s better

how long do you tan for

Which one do u use bro