Grand theft auto IV is so fun

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
when I play gta iv: the ballad of gay tony I always have a specific method.

I get the weapon cheat and also spawn a tank then drive to the faggot nightclub, block the door with the tank, go inside, massacre all the faggots inside and all the girls, then I leave, get back inside my tank, drive to the other nightclub and block the door again with the tank but this time I rig it with sticky bomb. I go inside and kill everyone inside, the game even glitches out because I’m killjng these mofos so fast 🤣 then after I kill everyone, I detonate the bombs on the tank and kill the cops waiting outside. 💀
Then I just blow myself with a rpg like a suicidal bozo and that’s it 🤷🏻‍♂️ mission impossible type sh it innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 16275, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vermilioncore
In Gta4 I remember blocking The hospital Exit N shooting everybody with an assault riffle the cops couldn't get in💀💀💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Vermilioncore and gribsufer1
In Gta4 I remember blocking The hospital Exit N shooting everybody with an assault riffle the cops couldn't get in💀💀💀
I used to do that too. But I killed the nurses first because they’re women and would reject me irl so I killed them first bozo 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, latincell95, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
I used to do that too. But I killed the nurses first because they’re women and would reject me irl so I killed them first bozo 💀
I killed The mofos On their bed first💀💀 cold ass mofo didn't even let them Recover

• JFL
when I play gta iv: the ballad of gay tony I always have a specific method.

I get the weapon cheat and also spawn a tank then drive to the faggot nightclub, block the door with the tank, go inside, massacre all the faggots inside and all the girls, then I leave, get back inside my tank, drive to the other nightclub and block the door again with the tank but this time I rig it with sticky bomb. I go inside and kill everyone inside, the game even glitches out because I’m killjng these mofos so fast 🤣 then after I kill everyone, I detonate the bombs on the tank and kill the cops waiting outside. 💀
Then I just blow myself with a rpg like a suicidal bozo and that’s it 🤷🏻‍♂️ mission impossible type sh it innit

IV had the best theme of all.

• +1
I killed The mofos On their bed first💀💀 cold ass mofo didn't even let them Recover

Imagine this came out as a DLC.
Bozo gonna be slaying every NPC pussy in the game walking thru the streets of Liberty city as gandy and o'pry innit 🤪🤪💀💀👺💀

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Sub0 and Dr. Bludy
Grim reaper type shit innit, taking bozos life room to room 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy