grandpa has full hair

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
so i got 2 grandpas, 1 is blonde with full but thin hair and one is bald (started early) with brown hair. my father (from bald grandpa) has full hair at 55 cuz he got his hair genetics from his grandma.
i got my hair from my mom (blonde full hair grandpa).

how likely is it that im balding early? can i get my bald grandpas hair eventho im blonde and even my father didnt get his? my brother is 25 and has a little thinning hair and receding hairline but he drinks alot of alcohol and smokes alot since hes like 15.

so i got 2 grandpas, 1 is blonde with full but thin hair and one is bald (started early) with brown hair. my father (from bald grandpa) has full hair at 55 cuz he got his hair genetics from his grandma.
i got my hair from my mom (blonde full hair grandpa).

how likely is it that im balding early? can i get my bald grandpas hair eventho im blonde and even my father didnt get his? my brother is 25 and has a little thinning hair and receding hairline but he drinks alot of alcohol and smokes alot since hes like 15.
You never know until you start.

reaper came early bro

same situation but im NW2 at age 23 just ldar

Cigs and alcohol won't affect hair loss or growth tbh. I have a cousin that's an alcoholic and a druggie and he has a bullet proof hairline while I've barely had a few beers in my life and never smoked and I started norwooding at 17 tbh. If you have the genes to go bald you will go bald and there's nothing you can do about it. Just be confident bro, like Jason Statham