Graphic that shows where to bonesmash

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
Brow ridge, orbitals, zygomatic arch and mandible.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 10987, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 9 others
dont bonesmash ngl. It works in theory and does actually increase bone mass and density, you have no idea how the bone will regrow. this guy looked way better before his autistic bonesmashing.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: volcelfatcel, thecel, amorfati and 1 other person
:ogre:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com, thecel, goat2x and 1 other person
Can you educate me more on bonesmashing? I don't know what that is.
Wolff's law says that bone will adapt to its environment. You literally just hit a bone to cause micro fractures and it should grow back bigger. Theoretically you can target specific bones in your face that you want bigger.

Wolff's law says that bone will adapt to its environment. You literally just hit a bone to cause micro fractures and it should grow back bigger. Theoretically you can target specific bones in your face that you want bigger.
Ok. I fixed my cheekbones with lean maxing, I may try to bone smash my chin for possible sleep apnea improvement and aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
we still have no idea how much it will grow back. there is a very low chance that you will see a noticeable aesthetic change from bonesmashing

odds are that it will end up taking away any angularity and makes you a bloated abomination. Only safe place to bonesmash is chin tbh and maybe ramus.
Not cheekbones?

Not cheekbones?
zygos are too important ngl, not worth the risk. Sharp good zygos > no zygos > weird bloated zygos. ur not gonna get eriksen, meeks or opry zygos from bonesmashing. pitt looks better with no zygos than if he had retardedly bloated zygos like this guy

zygos are too important ngl, not worth the risk. ur not gonna get eriksen, meeks or opry zygos from bonesmashing. pitt looks better with no zygos than if he had retardedly bloated zygos like this guy

I want zygos like Richard Ramirez. From the ages of 17 to early twenties he grew centimetres of bone in his face while looksminning with hard drugs. I'm 17 so if I bonesmash my cheekbones maybe I can mog the night stalker?

Ok. I fixed my cheekbones with lean maxing, I may try to bone smash my chin for possible sleep apnea improvement and aesthetics.
sleep apnea improvement? Bro are you retarded??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member
idk, Ive kicked heavy bag for years and my shins are the same size as always, it gets stronger and more resistant but not bigger

bone smashing mandible and chin is asking for brain damage. ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
bone smashing mandible and chin is asking for brain damage. ded srs
Bonesmashing browridge can probably give you brain damage but not lower third,

Bone smashing infra orbitals and lateral orbitals is autistic and dangerous

The covid vaccine is dangerous and you still took it. When I bonesmash orbitals I don't hit I just rub my knuckles hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Bonesmashing browridge can probably give you brain damage but not lower third,
autism
bonesmashing browridge is safe compared to lower third. punch your jaw repeatedly right now and you feel your brain shaking in your skull, thats what causes brain damage. hitting your browridge doesnt do that as much

• +1
Reactions: Hombremacho
for any copers look at every guy in the ufc
all insanely devloped brow ridges which give good eye area as well as zygos, WHY? because they get fucking hit in the face all the time and there faces have adjusted. you will not find one beta looking guy who fights

anyone who says bonesmashing is cope are just jealous because they know its actually legit and too pussy to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, mclovin, Pandora and 1 other person
May you explain why bonesmashing infraorbitals is dangerous?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88