gratitude is the antidote for blackpill and inceldom

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
title , tbh inceldom is not even a big problem in the grander scheme of things , but muhh i feel lonely , has to be soy shit

here i will give you 3 things should be grateful to god and the lifestyle you have rn

- you were not a victim of cartel torture , you have to realise you have not gone through any gore torture and you should be grateful to god for that.

- you were not born in times of black death , yeah good luck thinking about your lack of pussy back then jfl

-you were not born with a big disability

- you were not in a medival invasion times , where you would have seen your family getting butcher by invaders and the female .. you know where this is going , now you think your inceldom is bigger trauma then this ?

tdlr : this is one of the best if not the best time to be alive , you should be grateful for it and live to your best potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, !MagicMan777, Big White Cuck and 2 others
Doesn't mean anything. I'll just read this and go back to rotting

more like antidote for lack of perspective. the blackpill takes me closer to the truth and makes me happy and inceldom is my natural state of being. i like being alone and having no responsibilities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, john2, Pikabro and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
more like antidote for lack of perspective. the blackpill takes me closer to the truth and makes me happy and inceldom is my natural state of being. i like being alone and having no responsibilities.
idk man i have been hyper autistic about my face and genetic base for the last 2-3 months which i have wasted away , so the mindset i mentioned above will help guys who are in a situation like me

50E578EE A56D 4007 9389 4B019BF630DF

and bhai ? there is a reason all of the vedics and great minds were celibate , celibacy breeds iq . now here is the things you should not be like i cannot get girls thats why im celibate , the real mogger trait is having the ability to pull and still remaining celibate . women loose the life force energy every month thats why cant compete with men in every line of work if you like it or not .

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
title , tbh inceldom is not even a big problem in the grander scheme of things , but muhh i feel lonely , has to be soy shit

here i will give you 3 things should be grateful to god and the lifestyle you have rn

- you were not a victim of cartel torture , you have to realise you have not gone through any gore torture and you should be grateful to god for that.

- you were not born in times of black death , yeah good luck thinking about your lack of pussy back then jfl

-you were not born with a big disability

- you were not in a medival invasion times , where you would have seen your family getting butcher by invaders and the female .. you know where this is going , now you think your inceldom is bigger trauma then this ?

tdlr : this is one of the best if not the best time to be alive , you should be grateful for it and live to your best potential
i’d rather die of blaxk death than be a 5’9” pajeet.