GRAY EYES ARE BETTER THAN BLUE EYES (EVEN MUH A10 ARYAN EYES)

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
GRAY EYES WITH SLAV PHENO IS UNMATCHED, ITS BOTH EXOTIC, STRIKING, SUPER RARE (WAY RARER THAN MUH A10 ARYAN UBERMENSCH), MYSTERIOUS AND INTIMIDATING

ESPECIALLY IN SUNLIGHT, RUSSIAN FOIDS WITH GRAY EYES LOOK LIKE A DIFFERENT SPECIES AND ABSOLUTE GIGAMOGS ALL THE HUMANS NEARBY LIKE AN VENGEFUL ANGEL DESCENDED FROM THE SKIES

I WILL NOW POST A FOID WITH GRAY EYES AS PROOF
IMG 3133

IMG 3131
IMG 3132

IMG 3134
IMG 3135

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, angelo, comingtothisJFL and 2 others
I disagree.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gribsufer1, redmaxx and Deleted member 1901
fogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
It's hard to see the difference if you don't have perfect lighting. Both look good.

mine looks better

GRAY EYES WITH SLAV PHENO IS UNMATCHED, ITS BOTH EXOTIC, STRIKING, SUPER RARE (WAY RARER THAN MUH A10 ARYAN UBERMENSCH), MYSTERIOUS AND INTIMIDATING

ESPECIALLY IN SUNLIGHT, RUSSIAN FOIDS WITH GRAY EYES LOOK LIKE A DIFFERENT SPECIES AND ABSOLUTE GIGAMOGS ALL THE HUMANS NEARBY LIKE AN VENGEFUL ANGEL DESCENDED FROM THE SKIES

I WILL NOW POST A FOID WITH GRAY EYES AS PROOFView attachment 2259859
View attachment 2259857View attachment 2259858
View attachment 2259860View attachment 2259861
Most blue/grey eyes are literally just mixed blue and grey lol

That's light blue you BLIND MOFO

they're both blue, fucking brainlet.

• JFL
Reactions: Fear

A blondie like this i knew in grade school and from there everything went downhill jfl

IRL nobody makes the difference between those eyes and blue eyes.

My eyes are more grey than blue but almost everybody see them blue

gad damn the more you niggas post theses girls the more i realized it's the same features in different fonts (aka diff hair colors and skin tones)
legit all of them have the same features and facial developpement
even the "lightskin" or "ethnic hot ones" are just theses girls more melanated colors

@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
gad damn the more you niggas post theses girls the more i realized it's the same features in different fonts (aka diff hair colors and skin tones)
legit all of them have the same features and facial developpement
even the "lightskin" or "ethnic hot ones" are just theses girls more melanated colors

@Xangsane
theres a universal "attractive" face when it comes to bones, fat distribution and soft features, it just happens that these features are way way more common in whites than ethnics, add in coloring halo and colored eyes and thats why white (or white-passing/mixed) girls dominates the PSL hierarchies

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I have greyish green eyes, and they're disgustingly bland. A10 or nothing.

this honestly looks the same as normal blues eyes, ur autistic if u notice this

theres a universal "attractive" face when it comes to bones, fat distribution and soft features, it just happens that these features are way way more common in whites than ethnics, add in coloring halo and colored eyes and thats why white (or white-passing/mixed) girls dominates the PSL hierarchies
that's what i always say and why i say whites on average are more attractive because on average they have more of theses features (aka good forward growth, soft features etc)

have you noticed all the "ethnic" men the girls worship on tiktok and IG ... legit mostly have white features expect for their lips? and even the "lips", the lips come from a good forward growth of the face and lower maxilla and good palate which push the lips and give them the plump look, it's not even an ethnic or white thing

white passing people will always do well looks related, that's why i say it doesn't matter if you're not fully white, IF YOU ACTUALLY LOOK WHITE PASSING that's what matters

that's what i always say and why i say whites on average are more attractive because on average they have more of theses features (aka good forward growth, soft features etc)

have you noticed all the "ethnic" men the girls worship on tiktok and IG ... legit mostly have white features expect for their lips? and even the "lips", the lips come from a good forward growth of the face and lower maxilla and good palate which push the lips and give them the plump look, it's not even an ethnic or white thing

white passing people will always do well looks related, that's why i say it doesn't matter if you're not fully white, IF YOU ACTUALLY LOOK WHITE PASSING that's what matters
Ethnic doesn't mean ugly, male or female.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer and Lebgfinal