graycel is such a retarded term

D

Deleted member 25566

Bronze
never seen this term on lookism.net and zoomers joined in 2021,2022 think they aint graycel jfl i was in psl community since 2019 stop calling me a graycel u retarded low attention span low iq zoomer motherfuckers

I was lurking since r/braincels in 1956

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, RAMU KAKA, zura and 5 others
never seen this term on lookism.net and zoomers joined in 2021,2022 think they aint graycel jfl i was in psl community since 2019 stop calling me a graycel u retarded low attention span low iq zoomer motherfuckers

LOL if you think that's worth bragging about, I've been here since 2013

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 29167
Joined Jan 14, 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, efidescontinuado, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 31457
imagine bragging about being 5'10 lmao
I'm ashamed of it and it makes me want to rope, where did you get the idea that I am bragging about it?

I'm ashamed of it and it makes me want to rope, where did you get the idea that I am bragging about it?
you are putting ur height which is average af instead of putting ur ugly psl number to appear less an incel its obvious

you are putting ur height which is average af instead of putting ur ugly psl number to appear less an incel its obvious
Delusional. You're reading too much into it. And "average" isn't enough for women, just like being a PSL4 isn't enough.

Delusional. You're reading too much into it. And "average" isn't enough for women, just like being a PSL4 isn't enough.
now u are saying u are average lmao this idiot dude

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan