Greasy hair

mewhentheyes

mewhentheyes

Iron
How do I stop my hair from getting greasy as fast I normally shower every other day (for exp shower Monday then wed then frid) but my hair gets really greasy fast and most I can do is sleep on my back so my hair isn’t as bad

Then shampoo every day???????????

just scientistmaxx and you'll get away with greasy hair because cuck incel stereotypes yk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Like shower but just with shampoo? Won’t hair be lookiing flat
Use shampoo when it feels greasy, that's it. I don't know what you mean by looking flat

greasy hair is giga halo

stop using shampoo and only use conditioner and use a good condtioner at that such as native or as i am

if u where to shampoo use a good brand without sulfates and etc

use sea salt spray to cancel out the grease

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
you're probably dirty if your hair gets greasy after 1 day. stop sweating and clean your bed. don't wear hats and stop using a lot of product.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
stop using shampoo
how stupid are you. shampoo with sulfates is important to get rid of oils and dirt that build up in your hair.

how stupid are you. shampoo with sulfates is important to get rid of oils and dirt that build up in your hair.
your clearly a fucking retard

sulfates is the SAME fucking cleansing agent they use in DISH SOAP

when you SHRED the natural oils out your scalp everyday your scalp compensates by overproducing the living fuck of oils creating guess what .. GREASY FUCKING HAIR

fix the ROOT problem but no keep using your fucking garnier 13 in 1 and complaining about your shitty greasy flat hair

• +1
Reactions: klamus, SteveRogers and Deleted member 20370
your clearly a fucking retard

sulfates is the SAME fucking cleansing agent they use in DISH SOAP

when you SHRED the natural oils out your scalp everyday your scalp compensates by overproducing the living fuck of oils creating guess what .. GREASY FUCKING HAIR

fix the ROOT problem but no keep using your fucking garnier 13 in 1 and complaining about your shitty greasy flat hair
Call others stupid and still give arguments like that. I don't blame you. I believed in those dame myths for some time aswell.

Not everyone has curly dry hair.

Of course sulfates are like soap. You don't think your scalp needs soap? You're probably very stinky and dirty if you think cleansing the scalp is somehow a bad thing.

I never said you need to use shampoo every day so please learn how to read. It depends on your hairtype and the amount of products you use. Natural oils exist, and so do unnatural oils.

Sulfate free shampoo is useless if your goal is to get rid of oils and dirt. You need to use an actual shampoo if you want to get rid of too much oil buildup on your scalp. Watch my prettyboymaxxing thread for more information about this topic.

- egg mask 1x per fortnight
- sea salt spray daily
- put some ACV in your shampoo bottle, make sure it doesn’t have sulphites etc
- don’t over shampoo it either, like once a week
I use ketoconazole shampoo with ACV once per week, and condition twice a week cause my hair is extremely thick and wavy so I try to get it to lay flatter.

Call others stupid and still give arguments like that. I don't blame you. I believed in those dame myths for some time aswell.

Not everyone has curly dry hair.

Of course sulfates are like soap. You don't think your scalp needs soap? You're probably very stinky and dirty if you think cleansing the scalp is somehow a bad thing.

I never said you need to use shampoo every day so please learn how to read. It depends on your hairtype and the amount of products you use. Natural oils exist, and so do unnatural oils.

Sulfate free shampoo is useless if your goal is to get rid of oils and dirt. You need to use an actual shampoo if you want to get rid of too much oil buildup on your scalp. Watch my prettyboymaxxing thread for more information about this topic.
clearly you need lance baker cus u sound like an absolute fucking kike trying to promote their jew agenda rn

Buzz your hair

clearly you need lance baker cus u sound like an absolute fucking kike trying to promote their jew agenda rn
when a conspiracy theorist loses an argument they just blame it on the jews. at least admit you're wrong and take my advice. i don't blame you for not knowing how hair works.