Great BIMAX + CCW long midface ascension from Turkish surgeon

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
@Oberyn muh dont get bimax or implants in Turkey.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Mewton, Broski and 11 others
idc ramieri mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Some of his patients have had serious complications but feel free to flip a coin i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, noprogressno, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Holy fuck!

• +1
Why the long face bro

• Hmm...
He prolly photoshopped it

• WTF
Reactions: Zzabidi and Tallooksmaxxer
I want my kebabu waifu

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Tallooksmaxxer
for example this patient. she says she couldnt open her mouth at first, after the first surgery that was performed 10 years ago now she can open her mouth. but because they didnt place bimax implants in her mouth (idk doesnt tell the reason, maybe it wasnt surgically possible) her lower third got recessed again.

Now they will do a bimax with implants.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
for example this patient. she says she couldnt open her mouth at first, after the first surgery that was performed 10 years ago now she can open her mouth. but because they didnt place bimax implants in her mouth (idk doesnt tell the reason, maybe it wasnt surgically possible) her lower third got recessed again.

holy fuck so he fucks up patients on the regular?

• JFL
nah bro she probably had a deformity. from the translate you can understand they performed the first bimax to make her able to open her mouth. but the reason why they didnt place ipmlants at first surgery is unknown... lets look at the bright side, they place it know.

just wait i will dm him and ask the reason.

• +1
Reactions: Zzabidi
Kebabu waifu when?

• Hmm...
@tooLOW your thread about finding a jaw surgeon from istanbul appeared in similar threads, idk take a look at it.

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW

just asked him the reason why he didnt put implants at first surgery. he said she couldnt afford it at that time.

now she still cant afford it but the doctor decided to pay it fully out of his pocket this time.

Well out of his like 100 patients he has 1 decent looking patient without complications so congrats to him I guess? I don't know if I would be willing to attempt such a gamble though...

Well out of his like 100 patients he has 1 decent looking patient without complications so congrats to him I guess? I don't know if I would be willing to attempt such a gamble though...
fuck off shill. most of his results are decent.

keep sucking the cock of doctors and paying +30k to become a dog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and cutecel
fuck off shill. most of his results are decent.

keep sucking the cock of doctors and paying +30k to become a dog.

View attachment 1915034
Probably you are not from Turkey and you don't know how many patient complaints he gets... You can even find many of them on the internet if you just know a little bit of Turkish. There are even facebook groups made by his botched patients...

• So Sad
Probably you are not from Turkey and you don't know how many patient complaints he gets... You can even find many of them on the internet if you just know a little bit of Turkish. There are even facebook groups made by his botched patients...
hmm he seem to have good results on ig i guess i will ask about this doctors when i consult to other doctors.

hmm he seem to have good results on ig i guess i will ask about this doctors when i consult to other doctors.
All Turkish maxillofacial surgeons are really bad tbh as far as complications. All my friends who got bimax here regret their surgeries(And all of them had severe underbites, so theirs were not cosmetic at all, they just wanted to bite and chew properly) Some of them can't close their jaw, some of them can't chew anything and have to blend everything they eat even 3 years after surgery... Yeah you get the picture... Education system for some healthcare fields are very different in Turkey. In most of Europe you have to both have a medical and a dental degree to be able to become a maxillofacial surgeon. Because in truth, it is one of the most complicated surgeries, you have to have knowledge about teeth, you have to have knowledge about occlusion, you have to have a good hand in terms of plastic surgery, you have to know head and neck anatomy very well, you have to be able to interfere in case of any kind of complication etc... In turkey, virtually all maxillofacial surgeons have no medical knowledge. You finish dental school, done, you start your way onto becoming a maxillofacial surgeon and studying for that specialized path. I know that education sound similar to that of in the USA but in USA, doctors learn all of the medical knowledge that they need to know during their specialized training after finishing dental school. And their training is much more longer than the one in Turkey. Plus in USA dental schools are as hard as medical schools to get into whereas in Turkey thats not the case, if you have a little bit of brain, you can get into dental school.
In Turkey maxillofacial surgery is not that expensive as you know. So most maxillofacial surgeons don't even perform jaw surgery because of that. Because risk reward ratio is not worth it. Maxillofacial surgeons here usually perform wisdom teeth surgery or implants and they make much more money that way than the ones who perform jaw surgery. Because of this reason, there aren't a lot of maxillofacial surgeons who perform jaw surgery. Imagine what kind of a reason one might choose to perform surgeries if they are not getting rewarded financially for all that effort they provide and for taking all kinds of risks, lmao
If a complication arise during surgery your maxillofacial surgeon can't interfere because they don't have the knowledge to do so. They can only perform basic stuff like first aid and vascular acess(all kinds of healthcare personalle knows this sort of things, it is the very basic things they learn, even physiotherapists know how to perform these procedures, actually even normal people you see regularly on street may be able to perform these procedures...)What if you heart stops what are you gonna do then? You are just gonna hope that CPR is gonna return you back to earth lmao? What if that fails too are you gonna wait them to bring A REAL DOCTOR to the operation room. Ah wait, actually you can't even do that because in Turkey most of the dental and normal hospitals are seperated and there are no DOCTORS in dental ones 😊(unless you are getting your surgery in a private medical hospital, private dental hospitals usually don't perform maxillofacial surgery). Let's say none of this happens but you have some complications AFTER the surgery and you want to stay in a acute inpatient ward for the night so they can check on you. Well you can't even do that because in Turkey there is no acute impatient ward in dental hospitals... You wake up from surgery, you get up and you walk back to wherever you belong, I dunno, return to your home or wherever you are staying. This is by far the funniest shit I have heard about in Turkish healthcare system. Usually in Turkey healthcare is not so bad but I have no idea how this aspect of maxillofacial surgery is not noticed by anyone...
Anyways in summary, if you have any plans about getting maxillofacial surgery in Turkey, I would think again, or think as many times as required to abandon that decision
There are very good plastic surgeons in Turkey. Actually if you are going to get any kind of plastic surgery I would not go anywhere else than Turkey. However I also can't lie about the fact that the maxillofacial surgeons here are shit...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Carpediem and Tallooksmaxxer
His face is still long as fuck lol however he looks wayyy better.

• Hmm...
All Turkish maxillofacial surgeons are really bad tbh as far as complications. All my friends who got bimax here regret their surgeries(And all of them had severe underbites, so theirs were not cosmetic at all, they just wanted to bite and chew properly) Some of them can't close their jaw, some of them can't chew anything and have to blend everything they eat even 3 years after surgery... Yeah you get the picture... Education system for some healthcare fields are very different in Turkey. In most of Europe you have to both have a medical and a dental degree to be able to become a maxillofacial surgeon. Because in truth, it is one of the most complicated surgeries, you have to have knowledge about teeth, you have to have knowledge about occlusion, you have to have a good hand in terms of plastic surgery, you have to know head and neck anatomy very well, you have to be able to interfere in case of any kind of complication etc... In turkey, virtually all maxillofacial surgeons have no medical knowledge. You finish dental school, done, you start your way onto becoming a maxillofacial surgeon and studying for that specialized path. I know that education sound similar to that of in the USA but in USA, doctors learn all of the medical knowledge that they need to know during their specialized training after finishing dental school. And their training is much more longer than the one in Turkey. Plus in USA dental schools are as hard as medical schools to get into whereas in Turkey thats not the case, if you have a little bit of brain, you can get into dental school.
In Turkey maxillofacial surgery is not that expensive as you know. So most maxillofacial surgeons don't even perform jaw surgery because of that. Because risk reward ratio is not worth it. Maxillofacial surgeons here usually perform wisdom teeth surgery or implants and they make much more money that way than the ones who perform jaw surgery. Because of this reason, there aren't a lot of maxillofacial surgeons who perform jaw surgery. Imagine what kind of a reason one might choose to perform surgeries if they are not getting rewarded financially for all that effort they provide and for taking all kinds of risks, lmao
If a complication arise during surgery your maxillofacial surgeon can't interfere because they don't have the knowledge to do so. They can only perform basic stuff like first aid and vascular acess(all kinds of healthcare personalle knows this sort of things, it is the very basic things they learn, even physiotherapists know how to perform these procedures, actually even normal people you see regularly on street may be able to perform these procedures...)What if you heart stops what are you gonna do then? You are just gonna hope that CPR is gonna return you back to earth lmao? What if that fails too are you gonna wait them to bring A REAL DOCTOR to the operation room. Ah wait, actually you can't even do that because in Turkey most of the dental and normal hospitals are seperated and there are no DOCTORS in dental ones 😊(unless you are getting your surgery in a private medical hospital, private dental hospitals usually don't perform maxillofacial surgery). Let's say none of this happens but you have some complications AFTER the surgery and you want to stay in a acute inpatient ward for the night so they can check on you. Well you can't even do that because in Turkey there is no acute impatient ward in dental hospitals... You wake up from surgery, you get up and you walk back to wherever you belong, I dunno, return to your home or wherever you are staying. This is by far the funniest shit I have heard about in Turkish healthcare system. Usually in Turkey healthcare is not so bad but I have no idea how this aspect of maxillofacial surgery is not noticed by anyone...
Anyways in summary, if you have any plans about getting maxillofacial surgery in Turkey, I would think again, or think as many times as required to abandon that decision
There are very good plastic surgeons in Turkey. Actually if you are going to get any kind of plastic surgery I would not go anywhere else than Turkey. However I also can't lie about the fact that the maxillofacial surgeons here are shit...
american and raffaini only

turkey is acceptable for rhino

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
hmm i found doctors who worked in nhs or studied in france and member of Europian Association of Craniomaxillofacial Surgery. i guess i will look at the results and consult them then make my decision.

thanks for the anecdotes.

Lol did you see his other before/after patients? Better than most US surgeons

• Hmm...
Lol did you see his other before/after patients? Better than most US surgeons
actually he is right i also found patients who complain about the results. not just the results but even multiple surgeries in couple of days beecause doctor is probably a robber kike.

seems to good to be real.