Great collagen ascension

ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
FCC5FADF 2D2E 4201 B8DD FC096A06462F

3B9B6BE7 BD10 4B12 8BC5 88D5BAAA3EE9

He says it was mostly down to using hyaluronic acid topically and as a supplement. Whatever it is, shows that it is possible

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
Collagen definitely increased. Amazing.

But something about aging still throws me off. He doesn’t look much younger. He just looks way better if that makes sense. Why is that? What is it exactly about the skin that tells you you’re young?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and ShredPill
From repulsive subhuman ogre to subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
@Lifeisgood72
What do you think?

This is it
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gl...ive-been-doing-that-actually-works?format=amp

4 I No Longer Use Minoxidil (Major Factor?)

This may be a MAJOR factor. I don't know.

Starting sometime in the Summer 2014, I stopped using Minoxidil.
(I currently use RU58841 and Finasteride)

The more I think about it - I think that dropping Minoxidil was significant in my face growing younger or going back to normal.

For the record -

I don't believe Minoxidil (the most widely used hair loss treatment by both men and women) "causes" wrinkles if used as directed. Every Summer for the past 3 years, however, I used to soak my head in Minoxidil (3+ ml) several times a day. I don't know if this overkill experiment hurt my appearance but it likely didn't help.

I recommend taking a collagen supplement if you are concerned about Minoxidil reducing your collagen production. It can't hurt and might even help your hair growth slightly.

@Lifeisgood72 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Chadelite
This is it
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gll-getalife.com/how-to-look-younger-what-ive-been-doing-that-actually-works?format=amp

4 I No Longer Use Minoxidil (Major Factor?)

This may be a MAJOR factor. I don't know.

Starting sometime in the Summer 2014, I stopped using Minoxidil.
(I currently use RU58841 and Finasteride)

The more I think about it - I think that dropping Minoxidil was significant in my face growing younger or going back to normal.

For the record -

I don't believe Minoxidil (the most widely used hair loss treatment by both men and women) "causes" wrinkles if used as directed. Every Summer for the past 3 years, however, I used to soak my head in Minoxidil (3+ ml) several times a day. I don't know if this overkill experiment hurt my appearance but it likely didn't help.

I recommend taking a collagen supplement if you are concerned about Minoxidil reducing your collagen production. It can't hurt and might even help your hair growth slightly.

@Lifeisgood72 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA🤣🤣🤣

E02D29EF 5DD3 4241 83DD 47539DA7A5D9

57DC20E0 05BE 4687 9F54 787272AF1FF3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, DidntRead, Noodlewhore and 1 other person

But something about aging still throws me off. He doesn’t look much younger. He just looks way better if that makes sense. Why is that? What is it exactly about the skin that tells you you’re young?
elastin

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 656
Solid improvement. Any idea how old he is?

Inject or apply topically?
Topically. Afaik it makes the skin believe it's extremly deprived of elastin so it produces way more.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Topically. Afaik it makes the skin believe it's extremly deprived of elastin so it produces way more.
How about GHK-Cu or AHK-Cu?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
How about GHK-Cu or AHK-Cu?
AHK-Cu is great for hair. GHK-cu just does a bit of everything. Generally better skin, better hair, similar effect to minox for hair growth, UV protection.

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
AHK-Cu is great for hair. GHK-cu just does a bit of everything. Generally better skin, better hair, similar effect to minox for hair growth, UV protection.
SubQ for both?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
SubQ for both?
Topical again. Impact is pretty much identical. Mixing with dermastamping can be good though.

He was putting raw egg whites on his face

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands

His fucking hair bro, lol.

Nigga had a transplant.