Great Idea for the Forum Mods GTFIH

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Noticing the low quality shit tier of this forum and loss of community to TikTok normies I feel no longer this place has the correct aura to attain the positive outlooks we are looking for

Mods you should hold every user accountable to their looksmax journey and should moderate the off topic section freedoms by how much they accomplish in the month

By a bot or some AI type bs everyone should be dmed to write and lock in this months goals for looksmsxxing

If achieved with before and after photos they can have full reign of the forum and post rights

If not achieved only BOTB and looksmax and looksmsxxing questions and DMs should be allowed

This plays on psychology also

When people rate their confidence and commit to something and ingrain it in their belief system that they must accomplish their goal it will accompany dissonance and also less post rights on the forum for low quality shit post low iq bullshit

With all members actually having to be consistent not only to remain away from dissonance (which can easily be played off by downplaying the importance of said task “I will do it next month” “it isn’t important anyway” “I’d rather just cope”) there would be actual consequences for the user not being accountable

With said improvements 4 things would happen

1) higher quality posts

2) good users actually posting and in conversations

3) shit posting brain rot would essentially be removed from the forum for a higher quality of accountable members who can discuss anything

4) the forum would be way more successful in the core principles of helping the user ascend

I’m dead serious mods, you guys are literally making money for this, and if you want this forum to remain alive and well into the foreseeable and prevent 2 further issues of the forum dying and becoming incels.is and becoming far removed from the goals of the forum you will surely make more money on the long run

For interest who thinks this is a good idea

(Bare in mind only shit quality users with no strive for excellence would suffer all hard working people who have things to contribute and have their priories straight not much would change)

All users comment thoughts please

@PLA1092 @Orc @TechnoBoss @NumbThePain @Kingkellz @emeraldglass @Gargantuan @coispet @Clavicular @Lorsss @ whoever else too many staff to tag JFL

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, nathan, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
Retarded Idea not conceivable

But me and my favorite birds should do this privately

@kaligula567 consult the owls and organize contacts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567, ryuken, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
Obviously I am in favour @JackSparrow @2008Incel

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ryuken, Kroker and 4 others
No

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Lev Peshkov
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, ryuken, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
Retarded Idea not conceivable

But me and my favorite birds should do this privately

@kaligula567 consult the owls and organize contacts.
Highly conceivable AI makes it easier than ever

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Love the idea buddy

But this will realistically never happend

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Lev Peshkov
Incels.is is for you then my friend
no, tbh i hate that place. It would just make me more depressed. I dont even know what this thread is bouut bcs i dnrd :p:p:p:p:p:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Lev Peshkov
Love the idea buddy

But this will realistically never happend
I would make it happen @mods dm if interested I can help moderate and make this forum indeed productive and open a new age of looksmsxxing

Not everyone can have a "looksmax journey". Anyone with a brain should be able to talk in the offtopic section as long as they don't fill it with garbage no matter their looks.
I don't need to need to verify myself with that type of fascist verification. "Just send a pic of your progress bro". Just so Master can sell your data to feds.
The real people who should be held accountable are the liars.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Lev Peshkov
Mirin quality of shit post

Put it this way is looksmsxxing something you take seriously or something you’d still manage to do while being on TikTok

This forum needs a revamp and would be a utopia under my fair rule and watch
2024cels have taken over the forum

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Not everyone can have a "looksmax journey". Anyone with a brain should be able to talk in the offtopic section as long as they don't fill it with garbage no matter their looks.
I don't need to need to verify myself with that type of fascist verification. "Just send a pic of your progress bro". Just so Master can sell your data to feds.
The real people who should be held accountable are the liars.
Agreeable but there are literally other forums to have shitlosting and low effort talks bro

This forum was made to help people looksmax as in the name

Thing is it’s not about achieving ultimate chad tier levels

It’s about being the best version of yourself

If you ain’t willing to do that doesn’t it prove the question why are you here?

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and skkrrrtcantdo
2024cels have taken over the forum
That’s exactly the point

It is not beneficial nor something that will help this community thrive

With other forums such a muscle rx or even hacking forums there are such accountability threads and limitations to posts at low reputation to maintain a standard of quality

This site has become a place for TikTok kids to be autists and not take it seriously while unironically polluting quality of the forum

we can't even get minor changes to the website to pass most of the mods want harsher application requirements from what I've seen.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and TechnoBoss
I would make it happen @mods dm if interested I can help moderate and make this forum indeed productive and open a new age of looksmsxxing
The looksmaxxing forum days are long gone

Forum owners care about money/traffic

• +1
I’m dead serious mods, you guys are literally making money for this
does-he-know.png

But in all seriousness, it's just not viable to do this with the amount of people on here. Not only that, but what if the person has no looksmaxing goals? We already have to deal with so many shitposts that holding people "accountable" for random things they want to accomplish in their life will be a crazy huge amount of effort to keep up with and ultimately is kind of pointless. Not only would it be pointless, but I doubt everyone on the forum would agree to just send their photos to mods for some kind of judgement on their progress. It's not really our role to be some kind of arbiter of people's progress.

Doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to implement, but I do understand where you're coming from. The quality of users has been really in the shitter lately.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Lev Peshkov
Agreeable but there are literally other forums to have shitlosting and low effort talks bro

This forum was made to help people looksmax as in the name

Thing is it’s not about achieving ultimate chad tier levels

It’s about being the best version of yourself

If you ain’t willing to do that doesn’t it prove the question why are you here?
Never said it's about achieving chad tier levels.
I am just saying that it is utterly delusional to think it is logical and feasible to force users to verify themselves with progress to be able to talk in offtopic (as the name says "OFF" topic, this is out of topic of looksmaxxing).

Offtopic is for everything,

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and skkrrrtcantdo
does-he-know.png

But in all seriousness, it's just not viable to do this with the amount of people on here. Not only that, but what if the person has no looksmaxing goals? We already have to deal with so many shitposts that holding people "accountable" for random things they want to accomplish in their life will be a crazy huge amount of effort to keep up with and ultimately is kind of pointless. Not only would it be pointless, but I doubt everyone on the forum would agree to just send their photos to mods for some kind of judgement on their progress. It's not really our role to be some kind of arbiter of people's progress.

Doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to implement, but I do understand where you're coming from. The quality of users has been really in the shitter lately.
Thread is delusion and gatekeeping attempt to something that has no gatekeeping.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
we can't even get minor changes to the website to pass most of the mods want harsher application requirements from what I've seen.
Hi buddy, dm me if you have a chance because unironically having been here in the hay day of the forum I’d love to try and revive the quality of posts and ensure users journeys to success

We could implement AI in a cheap way to actually moderate the quality of posts and keep users accountable

Monetarily speaking there could be a whole other off topic forum for members here to not actually pollute the forum

It’s becoming a concern for friends of mine of the forum that our safe gated community is somewhat a meme for even normies now and even foids

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
does-he-know.png

That’s understandable about looksmax progress for sure, maybe just some extra layers of code every 1000 posts or something to “are you sure you want to post this or would you like a xyz time break from off topic to lock in on looksmsxxing goals” a low quality of app could be made aswell a looksmax to do list and checkpoints to keep consistent a leaderboard of such codes in (I have abilities and friends willing to do this if necessary) and maybe AI to filer typical words associated with brain rot to be flagged and maybe allow a certain limit of low quality low effort shit daily ?

I’d be more than happy to see if I could help at all

I genuinely love this forum and have been here so long

But the sense of community and innovation this days has been replaced by seemingly pointless TikTok posts, general Reddit tier posts etc

• +1
Noticing the low quality shit tier of this forum and loss of community to TikTok normies I feel no longer this place has the correct aura to attain the positive outlooks we are looking for

Mods you should hold every user accountable to their looksmax journey and should moderate the off topic section freedoms by how much they accomplish in the month

By a bot or some AI type bs everyone should be dmed to write and lock in this months goals for looksmsxxing

If achieved with before and after photos they can have full reign of the forum and post rights

If not achieved only BOTB and looksmax and looksmsxxing questions and DMs should be allowed

When people rate their confidence and commit to something and ingrain it in their belief system that they must accomplish their goal it will accompany dissonance and also less post rights on the forum for low quality shit post low iq bullshit

With all members actually having to be consistent not only to remain away from dissonance (which can easily be played off by downplaying the importance of said task “I will do it next month” “it isn’t important anyway” “I’d rather just cope”) there would be actual consequences for the user not being accountable

1) higher quality posts

3) shit posting brain rot would essentially be removed from the forum for a higher quality of accountable members who can discuss anything

4) the forum would be way more successful in the core principles of helping the user ascend

I’m dead serious mods, you guys are literally making money for this, and if you want this forum to remain alive and well into the foreseeable and prevent 2 further issues of the forum dying and becoming incels.is and becoming far removed from the goals of the forum you will surely make more money on the long run

(Bare in mind only shit quality users with no strive for excellence would suffer all hard working people who have things to contribute and have their priories straight not much would change)

@PLA1092 @Orc @TechnoBoss @NumbThePain @Kingkellz @emeraldglass @Gargantuan @coispet @Clavicular @Lorsss @ whoever else too many staff to tag JFL
Nope Cant let Jewish Mods know what I look like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2008Incel and Lev Peshkov
Having a large contigent of users who just like to shitpost or post in Offtopic for the most part is always going to be a thing on .org. People would just migrate to other forums.

If you want the forum to have a larger focus on high quality looksmaxxing content and progress, post your own. Though I agree with the harsher requirements to sign up

• +1
Nope Cant let Jewish Mods know what I look like
JFL that’s fair enough

But a reputation based system based off of actual looksmax consistency, how much improvement user has progressed, how many helpful advice shared would be a better way than just reacts

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
I am improving everyday. I am here to improve. You will see. I’m doing PDO threads myself tommorow for nasal folds, i have changed since i have joined.

but also, offtopic is a good segment to the forum. Keeps it alive and well and allows for you to build connections with other users.

• +1
Having a large contigent of users who just like to shitpost or post in Offtopic for the most part is always going to be a thing on .org. People would just migrate to other forums.
That is true and I completely understand that, but isn’t that the point of Reddit, incels.is etc?

I have for one posted many a shit threads in my time but developed working theories

Such as roiding at 16 for dimorphism

Height increase methods

Coloring theories

Etc

Not saying that is a problem

But perhaps an AI algo could help bump the high quality threads and low quality shitposts still have their area in off topic that’s not an issue but hopefully leading to more engaging, thought provoking and good topics for any user wanting to improve looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: PLA1092
That is true and I completely understand that, but isn’t that the point of Reddit, incels.is etc?

I have for one posted many a shit threads in my time but developed working theories

Such as roiding at 16 for dimorphism

Height increase methods

Coloring theories

Etc

Not saying that is a problem

But perhaps an AI algo could help bump the high quality threads and low quality shitposts still have their area in off topic that’s not an issue but hopefully leading to more engaging, thought provoking and good topics for any user wanting to improve looks
Okay evolving the idea off topic isn’t the problem

Doom posting is

Should there not be reminder to let users know that they’ve posted a lot and suggest a break from shitposting?

Should there not be daily discussion threads where users who want to be kept accountable have a mega thread to discuss plans seek advice share thoughts and engage in deeper conversations?

Wouldn’t it be beneficial to boost high quality users posts (based on contributions, advice and actual user progress if valid) to be seen more than

“I just cummed to my oneitis insta”

Sure it has a place and is the amusing community aspect of the forum

But it’s more resembling a general off topic forum these days instead of keeping to the core principles which in my mind could be so easily balanced ??

• +1
Okay evolving the idea off topic isn’t the problem

Doom posting is

Should there not be reminder to let users know that they’ve posted a lot and suggest a break from shitposting?

Should there not be daily discussion threads where users who want to be kept accountable have a mega thread to discuss plans seek advice share thoughts and engage in deeper conversations?

Wouldn’t it be beneficial to boost high quality users posts (based on contributions, advice and actual user progress if valid) to be seen more than

“I just cummed to my oneitis insta”

Sure it has a place and is the amusing community aspect of the forum

But it’s more resembling a general off topic forum these days instead of keeping to the core principles which in my mind could be so easily balanced ??
Following up on this I’d appreciate anyone who’d be interested in a daily mega thread for looksmsxxing, potentially an accountability Snapchat/ instagram / group chat and also developing an app similar code to Duolingo but for looksmsxxing to actually achieve what they want reply to me, drop me a dm if you could think of anybody who might want to take part please tag them as I will go to the efforts of doing this for you guys

• Love it
That’s understandable about looksmax progress for sure, maybe just some extra layers of code every 1000 posts or something to “are you sure you want to post this or would you like a xyz time break from off topic to lock in on looksmsxxing goals” a low quality of app could be made aswell a looksmax to do list and checkpoints to keep consistent a leaderboard of such codes in (I have abilities and friends willing to do this if necessary) and maybe AI to filer typical words associated with brain rot to be flagged and maybe allow a certain limit of low quality low effort shit daily ?

I’d be more than happy to see if I could help at all

I genuinely love this forum and have been here so long

But the sense of community and innovation this days has been replaced by seemingly pointless TikTok posts, general Reddit tier posts etc
Great suggestions but the only problem is, the userbase here is generally so young now. Nothing would really stop them from just shitposting anyway. We can't really force anyone to looksmax and putting in code for those things seems like it would be more hassle then it's worth. I think it's a better idea to have a different kind of registration system. In an ideal world, we'd have a way to stop kids from tiktok posting their useless/not funny stuff here and shitting up the board, but it's not as easy. Some of the new people that come here actually do post really high quality looksmaxing content to the boards, and it would suck to have them kept out because of others.

It's a shame but I don't know of any real way to stop people from coming into the off-topic board and just shitting it up. In essence, it was always meant for shitposts. The other boards are managed well enough it's just the off-topic board that really shows how bad some of the users really are. Gone are the jokes and witty banter.

maybe AI to filer typical words associated with brain rot to be flagged and maybe allow a certain limit of low quality low effort shit daily ?
Problem is you'd have to design an AI just for this and even then, who decides what's brain rot and what isn't? The AI has to be trained somehow. Limiting posts of any kind on any board doesn't seem like it would work.

• +1
Honestly what I see is the crazy offtopic posts get more clicks and get bumped all the way to the top of the trending page. Whereas looksmax posts get a dnr or people not taking it serious. Maybe offtopic posts should have their own exclusive section and not get featured in the "trending" tab of a looksmaxxing site? I may be saying something controversial here though.

• +1
Great suggestions but the only problem is, the userbase here is generally so young now. Nothing would really stop them from just shitposting anyway. We can't really force anyone to looksmax and putting in code for those things seems like it would be more hassle then it's worth. I think it's a better idea to have a different kind of registration system. In an ideal world, we'd have a way to stop kids from tiktok posting their useless/not funny stuff here and shitting up the board, but it's not as easy. Some of the new people that come here actually do post really high quality looksmaxing content to the boards, and it would suck to have them kept out because of others.

It's a shame but I don't know of any real way to stop people from coming into the off-topic board and just shitting it up. In essence, it was always meant for shitposts. The other boards are managed well enough it's just the off-topic board that really shows how bad some of the users really are. Gone are the jokes and witty banter.

Problem is you'd have to design an AI just for this and even then, who decides what's brain rot and what isn't? The AI has to be trained somehow. Limiting posts of any kind on any board doesn't seem like it would work.
Imagine .org but you get permabanned if you comment "0" or "dnr"... perhaps even "cope"...

Literally 1984

You’re absolutely correct, I mean with your permission and the other mods would the idea of a daily accountability / general discussion mega thread and potentially a large server for accountability and high quality conversations be pushed and allowed in the looksmsxxing sections on a daily basis like for example on the steroids subreddit ? And maybe if I developed that Duolingo / looksmsxxing app would that be something you could promote it would be completely free of charge and just hopefully encourage better tendencies for the looksmaxxers here

• +1
You’re absolutely correct, I mean with your permission and the other mods would the idea of a daily accountability / general discussion mega thread and potentially a large server for accountability and high quality conversations be pushed and allowed in the looksmsxxing sections on a daily basis like for example on the steroids subreddit ? And maybe if I developed that Duolingo / looksmsxxing app would that be something you could promote it would be completely free of charge and just hopefully encourage better tendencies for the looksmaxxers here
Truth be told, I have no say in any of that. I think you should post this in the suggestions board. Maybe Master or the Admins can look at it and see if your suggestions are feasible. I wouldn't be against the ideas necessarily. Anything at this point to improve the quality of life on the forum sounds great.

• Love it
Truth be told, I have no say in any of that. I think you should post this in the suggestions board. Maybe Master or the Admins can look at it and see if your suggestions are feasible. I wouldn't be against the ideas necessarily. Anything at this point to improve the quality of life on the forum sounds great.
Sounds great, any trouble at all with my little experimental daily threads please let me know.

I may not have the time to help be a mod since I work full time but I’d love to work in conjunction with you guys to create a good balance of quality : low quality posts

• Love it

1) higher quality posts

yes