Great success

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
So as i was walking down the road i overheard a guy trying to sell coke to
another ratpiss but by the time subhuman had his way the chad stormed out of the courtroom and the shitskin girl was baffled at how bad the food was.it was hilarious
When you know the ltr is about to end and there isnt much time left, start fucking her 24/7 with a gigantic fat dildo so she is permanently stretched and marked for life. She will never get any satisfaction again and always look for thr 9x8 chad cock that will never find. Make her unusable, dont let any future male fucker make her cum by his tiny dick.

Thats all. It was great

• JFL
Reactions: zeno
great story

great story
Yeah man honestly it was fucking crazy but the chick was hot and i tried to get her tomato sauce to sick but she was a cumdumspter.
The time was running out and we were lucky to escape from the maze so all in all a good experience. I would advise you to not do it everyday
When you know the ltr is about to end and there isnt much time left, start fucking her 24/7 with a gigantic fat dildo so she is permanently stretched and marked for life. She will never get any satisfaction again and always look for thr 9x8 chad cock that will never find. Make her unusable, dont let any future male fucker make her cum by his tiny dick.and yeah it was a bottle of rum and cheap as fuck too

• JFL
Reactions: zeno
Yeah man honestly it was fucking crazy but the chick was hot and i tried to get her tomato sauce to sick but she was a cumdumspter.
The time was running out and we were lucky to escape from the maze so all in all a good experience. I would advise you to not do it everyday
When you know the ltr is about to end and there isnt much time left, start fucking her 24/7 with a gigantic fat dildo so she is permanently stretched and marked for life. She will never get any satisfaction again and always look for thr 9x8 chad cock that will never find. Make her unusable, dont let any future male fucker make her cum by his tiny dick.and yeah it was a bottle of rum and cheap as fuck too
damn is this real?
if ure not larping, u should start a blog bhai telling about your stories

• Woah
Reactions: AbandonShip
Shitposts me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back