What a slayer bhai

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, HumidVent and Greeicy
@Greeicy midface mogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
Theres no hope for his midface as his facial growth is already top tier so no maxillofacial surgeon will perform bimax on him

It is over
He even said he mewed during childhood

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Greeicy
Wait what’s his side profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I mog

• +1
I guess I will just go around autistically hugging a door that hides the other side of my face so females can only see my side profile and mire my forward growth.
Theres no hope for his midface as his facial growth is already top tier so no maxillofacial surgeon will perform bimax on him

It is over
He even said he mewed during childhood
Nope, I never mewed actually that’s what I think made my midface fucked beyond repair. I mean, I have a genetically long midface but the mouth breathing worsened it.

• +1
Reactions: Elias
How in a world do you have such a good side profile then?
I guess it’s genetics and everyone has a different genetic response to mewing. I didn’t have a bad oral posture (at least I think) but I did mouth breath heavily and still do sometimes during my sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
I have never in my life seen such a huge discrepancy between forward growth and lateral growth, it genuinelly surprised me when I first saw his profile.

It looks like a really bad drawing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Elias
I have never in my life seen such a huge discrepancy between forward growth and lateral growth, it genuinelly surprised me when I first saw his profile.

It looks like a really bad drawing.
A theory john mew had was that the tongue only expands laterally and it was the teeth resting together that made a patient grow forward and upward

Maybe he kept his mouth and teeth closed, but had a low resting tongue posture

• Woah
A theory john mew had was that the tongue only expands laterally and it was the teeth resting together that made a patient grow forward and upward

Maybe he kept his mouth and teeth closed, but had a low resting tongue posture
You can still have no lateral growth but a compact midface. My lateral growth only looks bad because of my long midface. If I had a compact midface, it would look good. I think it’s mostly genetics and this pseudoscience BS is not always true.

He's had girlfriends at a young age. So he can't be anything under above average.

• So Sad
He is easily one of the best looking on this forum

• Love it
He's had girlfriends at a young age. So he can't be anything under above average.
Honestly bruh I have seen average to below average subhumans with cute GFs. I know a guy at my HS who has a cyclops IPD and still has a really cute big tittied GF.

• +1
He surprises me too

Everything went right with his face, except for the midface, it is absurd
Other people with horsefaces normally have recession, fucked up orbitals with NCT etc, so I guess he's just living proof that everything really is genetics

He surprises me too

Everything went right with his face, except for the midface, it is absurd
Other people with horsefaces normally have recession, fucked up orbitals with NCT etc, so I guess he's just living proof that everything really is genetics
Not true tbh. I see lots of guys with good everything else but long midface.
7D966F5F 0581 4BA6 9E49 94625EA5F862

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
View attachment 371081
Its because midface is one of the few things facially that’s genetic and also correlated with the bone structure

Mewing only makes you reach your genetic potential, it doesnt exceed it. Maxilla length is genetic, you are only reaching your potential by mewing, your maxilla could be longer however if you mouthbreathed with bad habits. Your midface right now is pretty close to your genetic potential considering how good your facial growth is

Youve mewed all your life subconsciously, youve reached your genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Greeicy
Its because midface is one of the few things facially that’s genetic and also correlated with the bone structure

Mewing only makes you reach your genetic potential, it doesnt exceed it. Maxilla length is genetic, you are only reaching your potential by mewing, your maxilla could be longer however if you mouthbreathed with bad habits. Your midface right now is pretty close to your genetic potential considering how good your facial growth is

Youve mewed all your life subconsciously, youve reached your genetic potential.
Yes I guess it’s the same with height, like how sleeping and having the right diet helps you reach your genetic potential but having fucked up sleep schedules and shitty diet takes you down a few inches.

• +1
Reactions: Elias
View attachment 371081
wow, his midface is quite long at 0.87, impressive tbh

later I'll create a thread to post above average long midfaced guys so I can cope

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Greeicy and Elias