Greek cope part.3

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
IMG 0518

This is partially true because he’s right about Albanians. But doesn’t this nigga realize that literally all of the national hero’s of his modern nation were all merchants, shepherds and mountain bandits (klephts)?

Greeks and Albanians, same shit. They are both Balkaniggas with a shit ton of corruption, poor infrastructure and low gdp and hdi. Greece is slightly wealthier, but that’s not a flex considering Albania is literally the poorest country in Europe. Greece has better history, but the modern nation is a big joke.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AutisticGymcel, sportsmogger and 3 others
3 fucking parts??? damn

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim
3 fucking parts??? damn
I embrace being ethnic but other Greeks keep ruining that. They wanna be westoid so fucking bad and it’s cringe.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
IMG 0518

Meanwhile here is a quick rundown of his biggest national heroes:
Karaiskakis, a klepht (mountain bandit). Kolokotronis, a klepht (mountain bandit). Androutsos, a klepht. Diakos, a klepht. Makriyiannis, a merchant 👃. Bouboulina, a pirate wife. Miaoulis, a pirate.
Jfl now you tell me who speaks the language of “shepherds and criminals who live up in the mountains😂🤡🗑️.

@Veganist
the OP suffers from reverse we wuz syndrome

he wants to be "spicy ethnik" and he is like 10% greek so that's the closest thing he got to it so he spams "greeks are ethniks bro" threads despite being a clueless idiot who doesnt even live here or speak greek.

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and n9wiff
the OP suffers from reverse we wuz syndrome

he wants to be "spicy ethnik" and he is like 10% greek so that's the closest thing he got to it so he spams "greeks are ethniks bro" threads despite being a clueless idiot who doesnt even live here or speak greek.
Greeks are ethnic whether you like it or not. If albaniggas are ethnic then Greeks are ethnic x2.
fyi I don’t have “reverse ethnic syndrome”, I don’t just ‘wish’ to be ethnic. I KNOW that Greeks are ethnic because it’s fucking obvious. I’m just annoyed by all the Greeks like you who deny this shit. Greek music is ethnic. Greek food is ethnic, Greeks look ethnic. Greeks behave ethnic. GREEKS ARE ETHNIC. And it’s not only Greeks. Albanians, Sicilians and other Balkan groups are all ethnic niggas. Stop the cope..

Maybe there is a level of spice, maybe Greeks aren’t ‘as ethnic’ as Indians or Arabians obv, but they are as ethnic as it gets for Europe.

Last edited:
we wuz alexander the great aryan blonde blue eyes saar, we don't resemble turks at all

greeks are lowkey brown i was at the greek embassy the other day

despite being a clueless idiot who doesnt even live here or speak greek.
Fyi you don’t necessarily have to live there to see the differences between white culture/society and ethnic Greek culture/society, especially from somebody who lives in an actual white country.
Scratching the surface was more than enough to see this, and I could imagine it gets a lot more ethnic (from an outriders’ perspective) if I did live there and speak the language. Maybe Greece isn’t ethnic to you because you live there and you don’t see it that way. But I can see clear difference between where I live and how they live and behave. To maybe not eating on the floor and praying to Allah is enough to not be considered erhnic, but it doesn’t quite work that way.
When I visited my families’ home village, I traveled throughout Greece and seen a lot of things.. and not the gentrified vacation spots. I lived the village life w family who lives there, I traveled Athens.
It was enjoyable, and pretty country. But still ethnic nonetheless 😂. I seen enough things that don’t qualify as ‘white culture or society’. The families are bigger, they are loud, very large and wild celebrations (I liked this), stray dogs and cats everywhere.. corruption especially everywhere. For example, the country is so corrupt that many people leave houses unfinished because they don’t have to pay taxes or smthn like that.. told by somebody who lives there obviously, because I asked why so many houses are unfinished. This isn’t a thing in white countries besides in ghetto areas inhabited by ethnics jfl. I was also told, by somebody who lives there, that they here was even a rise in stray dogs because people abandoned them after Covid restrictions (because they could only come outside if they had a dog to walk).. yeah, definitely ethnic behavior. White people don’t do any of that. A lot of Greeks don’t like pets in the house. White people aren’t complete without one jfl. This reminds of how Arabs view pets. Of course some Greeks have pets, but as a whole it wasn’t like it is here. There are more stray dogs and cats than there are Greeks who own them unlike in white countries. As for traditional stuff, the music sounded ethnic and not Western, the food resembles Turkish and Arabic food but also Italian food (also technically ethnics), etc. Greece was ethnic to me, just saying 🤷🏻‍♂️.
Typical Mediterranean and Balkan culture. If other Mediterranean and Balkan ppl are ethnic then I don’t understand why Greece is excluded from that.

Last edited:
Do you speak Butthole? The official language of Greece?
I understand some cause family speak it in front me but I don’t speak it fluently.

I understand some cause family speak it in front me but I don’t speak it fluently.
You better start getting with the program, ass wipe.

You better start getting with the program, ass wipe.
Way too late. The fam in Greece is disappointed in my family for not teaching me as a kid.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Turks are more annoying on the internet

Not rlly. I don’t like Turks but they only say random petty shit to piss Greeks off. Greeks literally have a superiority complex and suffer from delusions that they are like some based Latin Europeans and magically not Balkan even tho they are the forerunners of traditional Balkan culture and history.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Greeks are all stuck in 1000 A.D
They think their nation is any better than shit like Albania because their nation had philosophers and mythos 3000 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
At least Turks don’t try to call themselves westoids, or deny what they really are.
Some Turks try to dissociate themselves from the Middle East and will call themselves Europeans, but at least what they refer to is Balkan European which isn’t far from truth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Greeks are all stuck in 1000 A.D
They think their nation is any better than shit like Albania because their nation had philosophers and mythos 3000 years ago
Yes basically. A lot Albanians are delusional af too tho they try to say all of that shit was Albanian or ‘Pelasgian’ and not Greek jfl.

I call it balkaphrenic.

Albanians are violent low IQ leeches who come to UK/France/Germany and stab people while living off welfare services.

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87
Albanians are violent low IQ leeches who come to UK/France/Germany and stab people while living off welfare.
Yes Albanians behave worse than Greeks. But Greeks gotta cut the delusions and realize that they are also ethnic Balkaniggas like Albanians.
I respect Albanians at least because they embrace their scumminess and ethnic mentality. Greeks deny it and do their best to be like Italians or FrenchZ. I’ve talked to Albanians who take pride in fact that they are the biggest drug lords of Europe, they think it’s cool jfl. They like being the Mexicans of Europe. Albanians are the ultimate dark triad maxxers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Yes Albanians behave worse than Greeks. But Greeks gotta cut the delusions and realize that they are also ethnic Balkaniggas like Albanians.
I respect Albanians at least because they embrace their scumminess and ethnic mentality. Greeks deny it and do their best to be like Italians or FrenchZ. I’ve talked to Albanians who take pride in fact that they are the biggest drug lords of Europe, they think it’s cool jfl. They like being the Mexicans of Europe.

I take one look at Albanians and immediately have more respect for Greeks. At least Greeks don’t act like niggers.

I take one look at Albanians and immediately have more respect for Greeks. At least Greeks don’t act like niggers.

Greeks do too are you kidding?

Greeks just have more people to defend against this image, Albanians don’t. Albanians are ONLY known for this, while Greeks also have a lot of good things to balance it. Same case applies to Italians.

I respect the dark triad maxxing of Albanian culture. Some Greeks do too but a lot of Greeks would rather be a gay philosopher

Way too late. The fam in Greece is disappointed in my family for not teaching me as a kid.
I'd be pissed at my parents if I were you. My kid will be turning three at the end of this month and I don't allow my wife to speak to him in English. Only in Chinese or her Shandong local dialect. He's a native speaker of all three, and soon we'll be moving to Cambodia so he'll be native in Khmer as well.

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel