Green race

D

Deleted member 26642

Half caged
We have black race, white race and yellow race and brown race. Where is green race and purple race

They don't exist

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 24410 and Deleted member 26642
green race - southeast asians

purple/blue race - gingers and purest whites

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and Deleted member 26642
I think they don't so they dont
0f52f2564b43268f659b9b1ca5f4d526

If there are purple dogs there must be purple humans

How are gingers and whites purple
I said so because in literature during the medieval and modern ages, the whitest people aka those pertaining to the European royalty, were often mentioned as having "blue blood" or "purple blood"

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
I said so because in literature during the medieval and modern ages, the whitest people aka those pertaining to the European royalty, were often mentioned as having "blue blood" or "purple blood"
6v8yqt

71VdGOCMZL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
Damn nonsensical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
Not a jew

Look it up although I doubt you will ever do, your brain was genetically and environmentaly fucked up so anything with a minimal intelligence and reading comprehension needed will result in you being incapable to read it
Neither the skin or blood was purple. There was never purple race

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
I think we are talking about different royalties
lots of em will claim descent to Israel, and kang Israelite lineage, then lots of em also mixed with Arabs and middle eastern royalty, only way you could secure alliances or prevent your kingdom from being annexed was literally though marrying around. eventually, the royals become mutts from a bunch of different lineages and races.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Indians are green cuz they bathe in contaminated sewers

lots of em will claim descent to Israel, and kang Israelite lineage, then lots of em also mixed with Arabs and middle eastern royalty, only way you could secure alliances or prevent your kingdom from being annexed was literally though marrying around. eventually, the royals become mutts from a bunch of different lineages and races.
Partial but far from complete true
I'm looking for the green and purple people 💚
It wasn't a joke at all

my great grandpa was a blue person, a smurf if you will

Green is Mediterranean. They have greenish undertones.

Purple is sickly but usually some very pale whites and very dark blacks can look purple