Master

• JFL
Reactions: SA7, Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
brutal heigtmog, blud needs to ropemaxx fr
Who Is Aurora  Auroraouyang 0 56 screenshot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, Deleted member 19453, Mio and 1 other person
There is no other sub-culture of ppl in society I detest more than gym-cels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma, klip11, Deleted member 42009 and 6 others
being a fake natty fitness influencer seems the easiest way to make it, good body (frauded), social status, and people think you know what youre talking about when it comes to working out even though you take roids and dont know jack shit.

His ex stacy wife left him for bbc

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma, klip11, Deleted member 42009 and 1 other person
greg "im only 150 test-e" doucette.

crazy how he has ballsack skin on his chest and he bikes for hours everyday and people think he on 150 test LOL

I sound like this

being a fake natty fitness influencer seems the easiest way to make it, good body (frauded), social status, and people think you know what youre talking about when it comes to working out even though you take roids and dont know jack shit.
He’s a professional bodybuilder and has been working out since he was 14 and has been in the industry since he was 18. You’re a retarded faggot nigger.

• So Sad
Reactions: 7zyzz7
His advice videos are doable in 20 seconds he just yells over and over to try to convince you of stupid shit

He's openly on trt and his body is insane but he's 5"4 and been on gear for decades, i don't think he frauds very hard

He’s a professional bodybuilder and has been working out since he was 14 and has been in the industry since he was 18. You’re a retarded faggot nigger.
yeah youre a real smart guy

calling me nigger for what, a little out of line no?

check your estrogen bitch boy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009
yeah youre a real smart guy

calling me nigger for what, a little out of line no?

check your estrogen bitch boy.
@UndiagnosedSchizo melt this faggot

Reminds me of scooby

Greg is definitely not a fake natty he literally talks about using roids like in every video

greg "im only 150 test-e" doucette.

crazy how he has ballsack skin on his chest and he bikes for hours everyday and people think he on 150 test LOL
Lunatic said 490ng/dl is fine. Crazy snake salesman.

where stacy?

>him and his best lifter friend jonni shreve publically denounce their friendship
>his longtime now ex gf breaks up with him at the same time

connect the dots...

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Jfl at Asian Stacy

life is such a joke