grew 4cm at 18yo

overdose

overdose

Iron
I was measured 178 cm last time june of 2023. Today I went to the doctors for a checkup and they measured me again at 182 cm. :popcorn:

I was on accutane for 10 months at 15-16 years old so I thought they'd be closed by now but I guess not.

There just might still be hope for me. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: watah, bndar.337, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
holy fuck i cant believe niggas seriously think their plates are going to close because of accutane.
the fucking study findings were RARE and on VERY HIGH DOSES. 20x of what you should be taking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, zura, bndar.337 and 5 others
how would accutane close ur plates...?

• +1
Reactions: AySab
did you have any xray of your bones i want see your bone age

• +1
Reactions: overdose
182cm is still a failo to women. Unless ur full Chad facially you'll be incel. 188cm is minimum to not be failoed in big 2024

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, dariboga, Accelerator and 9 others
Lucky, good for you bhai

• Love it
182cm is still a failo to women. Unless ur full Chad facially you'll be incel. 188cm is minimum to not be failoed in big 2024
incel brainrot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wastedpotential, watah, greywind and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: watah, butterworld, bndar.337 and 9 others
No, don’t care that much about growing any taller.
Have you ever gone to a doctor and had an x-ray due to another bone disease? maybe you can remember

all areas okey shoulder,femur,wrist,knee

• Hmm...
Have you ever gone to a doctor and had an x-ray due to another bone disease? maybe you can remember

all areas okey shoulder,femur,wrist,knee
Never had any x-rays done on me no. :unsure:

Uhhh not just that but my puberty started at a reasonable age so seeing that I'm still growing is shocking to me
onks sun pfp cledos

I was measured 178 cm last time june of 2023. Today I went to the doctors for a checkup and they measured me again at 182 cm. :popcorn:

I was on accutane for 10 months at 15-16 years old so I thought they'd be closed by now but I guess not.

There just might still be hope for me. :feelshah:
did you change your lifestyle in some way? maybe got into some sport or started sleeping more or eating more protein?

• Hmm...
holy fuck i cant believe niggas seriously think their plates are going to close because of accutane.
the fucking study findings were RARE and on VERY HIGH DOSES. 20x of what you should be taking
Accutane also stops hgh production because hgh stimulates oil glands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, blknswag and overdose
did you change your lifestyle in some way? maybe got into some sport or started sleeping more or eating more protein?
Ironically I stopped excercising. I went to the gym for 2 years but haven't had any motivation for the past year. I stopped counting macros and with that I’m eating in a slight calorie deficit. Sleeps been the same as always. :feelswat:

Peak brainrot and mental illness

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Leqoo and overdose
never took accutane but yes I grew 2 inches between 17-19

• +1
Reactions: Aero, overdose and Funnyunenjoyer1
never took accutane but yes I grew 2 inches between 17-19
are u have xray of y our bone at any age? or when you enter puberty

Accutane will surely fuck up your skin long term.
At best.

• JFL
Reactions: AySab
I hope the same situation happens to me

• Love it

Pregnant women have to avoid it all cost.
This impairs your fertility, etc.
It kills your skin cells ffs. That is why you make new cells that appear younger...
lmfao, of course pregnant women have to avoid as its a major amount of synthetic retinoic acid entering your system retard.

It increases cell-turnover which is normal, it happens everyday.
+ it needs to.

• +1
lmfao, of course pregnant women have to avoid as its a major amount of synthetic retinoic acid entering your system retard.

It increases cell-turnover which is normal, it happens everyday.
+ it needs to.
Dermatologists will never tell you the number of disasters young men experienced years after.
Good luck.
You have been warned.

Dermatologists will never tell you the number of disasters young men experienced years after.
Good luck.
You have been warned.
I had it for cystic acne that was most likely going scar my face if it were left untreated. Yeah it might cause premature aging of the skin but it’s not certain yet.
Clear skin in my teen/adult years sounds alot better than an acne scar filled face :feelsokman:

Good luck.
You have been warned.
i have done enough research, i assure its more than you have.
I therefore can conclude a better evaluation of the drug.
If you say any stupid shit like this again, you’re going to regret it, you have been warned… :lul::lul:

• +1
I had it for cystic acne that was most likely going scar my face if it were left untreated. Yeah it might cause premature aging of the skin but it’s not certain yet.
Clear skin in my teen/adult years sounds alot better than an acne scar filled face :feelsokman:
it does the opposite of aging lol.

• +1
serious, there are studies look it up
so let me summarise what you just proposed. you said isotretinoin inhibits hgh through messing with sebaceous glands therefore inhibiting receptor sites, correct?

Iodine would be much better on all fronts.
Try Lugol's iodine
15mg/day.
You can also put some on the skin directly (dilute it before)

I am just trying to help you young man.
Before Big Pharma does you too much wrong.