Grew about 1cm in the last two months at age 19

C

cosmicrainbow

Iron
Measured my height yesterday; undoubtedly grew about 1cm from early September. Measured both heights around the same time in the day so I doubt it's just due to the time of day. Only big life changes recently have been less weight lifting, more vegetables/protein, less carbs, and melatonin before sleep (some nights). So, given the off chance that my growth plates haven't closed (my sister also grew about an inch around age 19-20), what should I do to maximize my chances of growing some considerable height? About 5 ft 10 currently. Preferably nothing I have to inject; bad memories with needles from using. Thanks boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and CoconutMan

Here's the best info currently, minus the Huperzine A stuff and the chastity cage my stack has been put into in the main post. Be warned, some people are prone to noticeable nose growth from GH secretion. Much more common than I originally thought.

Last edited:

Here's the best info currently, minus the Huperzine A stuff and the chastity cage my stack has been put into in the main post. Be warned, some people are prone to noticeable nose growth from GH secretion. Much more common than I originally thought.
Is MK677 a GH secretagogue? In other words, is it likely to enlarge my nose?

Is MK677 a GH secretagogue? In other words, is it likely to enlarge my nose?
Yes. I haven't experienced this personally but my nose was big to begin with. You aren't going to get anything without using a GH secretogouge or something even worse for your nose and you specify no needles, so localized HGH injections (holy grail, no/less noticeable nose growth) are out of the picture. You can try aromatase inhibitors only but these don't really produce actual growth (except in some cases of disordered people), they just prolong your chances of growing.

Measured my height yesterday; undoubtedly grew about 1cm from early September. Measured both heights around the same time in the day so I doubt it's just due to the time of day. Only big life changes recently have been less weight lifting, more vegetables/protein, less carbs, and melatonin before sleep (some nights). So, given the off chance that my growth plates haven't closed (my sister also grew about an inch around age 19-20), what should I do to maximize my chances of growing some considerable height? About 5 ft 10 currently. Preferably nothing I have to inject; bad memories with needles from using. Thanks boyos

Measure a few more times for objectivity, same duration after waking up, keep spinal loading to a minimum. Of course you can't really go back in time and remeasure your starting point. I doubt the things you describe here contributed too much, the low carbs thing is even a step in the wrong direction. I would suspect your epiphyseal plates are fused and this 1cm is in your spine, always possible though.

Gigacope. Were you wearing socks?

Nah, I'll measure a few more days in a row to account for any possible variation
Time of day, measurement errors, gymcelling and stretching could easily account for the 1cm variance

Growth is useless

• WTF
Reactions: Justttt
miring pituitary gland

Time of day, measurement errors, gymcelling and stretching could easily account for the 1cm variance
I don’t stretch nor go to the gym. I’ll measure again tonight at the same time I did yesterday, and again the next night, and again the next.
It enlarged my nose. :feelscry: :feelsrope:
Big noser here. Probably gonna stay away from MK677 and inject :(

I grew a centimeter at 19 too, it’s not really that unheard of. The thing is it’s probably the last centimeter you’ll ever grow. If you’re lucky you might get one more.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Forgot about this thread until now. Checked my height a few extra days in a row, and sure enough, the extra cm is still there.
Didn’t read that shit jfl
You’re tall enough Imo
Thank u bb, though I figured if I can take advantage of open growth plates I might as well.
Yes. I haven't experienced this personally but my nose was big to begin with. You aren't going to get anything without using a GH secretogouge or something even worse for your nose and you specify no needles, so localized HGH injections (holy grail, no/less noticeable nose growth) are out of the picture. You can try aromatase inhibitors only but these don't really produce actual growth (except in some cases of disordered people), they just prolong your chances of growing.

Measure a few more times for objectivity, same duration after waking up, keep spinal loading to a minimum. Of course you can't really go back in time and remeasure your starting point. I doubt the things you describe here contributed too much, the low carbs thing is even a step in the wrong direction. I would suspect your epiphyseal plates are fused and this 1cm is in your spine, always possible though.
My nose is huge as it is. Do you think MK677 will cause any more growth?