• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon, greycel, TechnoBoss and 2 others
w user

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon, greycel, Eriot Lodger and 1 other person
he’s def chad only chad can be that chill ngl
Most likely an NT non-Abused Dog, Chad wouldn't know what .org is :feelshehe: (dw grey you're still 7psl petamogger in my book)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cromagnon, greycel and Autismcel
Good user tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and ShawarmaFilth
Impossible for most of us to notice due to bland, unoriginal username and avi failo, but he might still be a great guy.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, jinnu, cromagnon and 2 others
Impossible for most of us to notice due to bland, unoriginal username and avi failo, but he might still be a great guy.
Dk how u wouldnt notice him with the essays he types out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Eriot Lodger
Dk how u wouldnt notice him with the essays he types out
Ain't nobody's got time for that. Actually we do, but we just don't have the patience if we're being honest. :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Hope that guy has a great life

@greycel what r u up to
Second that, high iq aswell :feelsyay:
Good user tbh.

Appreciate it guys, this actually made me smile

You guys are dead serious some of the best users on this site. Honestly :Comfy:

And I'm deformed LTN btw :hnghn::feelswah:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, cromagnon, Eriot Lodger and 3 others
Appreciate it guys, this actually made me smile

You guys are dead serious some of the best users on this site. Honestly :Comfy:

And I'm deformed LTN btw :hnghn::feelswah:
How to stay happy? R u khhv

• Woah
How to stay happy? R u khhv
I'm not going go into that lol, outta respect for the women I "saw"
But, I've come to realise true happiness comes from within.
Most people go day by day being largely affected by what they hear, and they let society decide their state of mind.
If you get to a position where you are in control of yourself, you'd reach a permanent form of happiness.

It's interesting you said happiness btw.
I was talking with a guy about this in DMs.. I'll post what I said here:

• He asked me "What was the purpose of life?"

"The purpose of life..
I've been thinking about that for a while bro.

For the longest time I thought it was happiness. You hear the famous question, "does money buy happiness?"..
You are trying to progress through your life trying to achieve more happiness.
But in a world filled with so much Hedonism, the pursuit of happiness is often misinformed. We chase drugs/sex, which often worsens life quality. It's not a sustainable, healthy way of living.. not just for your body but your soul.

Then I started thinking about discpline. Maybe the entire world has been made so that we obey by a ruleset (a moral compass of sorts).
This is more true, but a life surrounded strictly by discipline like one of a monk's is not applicable for everybody. Monk's themselves rely on donations from others to sustain themselves. They need water, shelter and food.. that they themselves are not able to get.

So I eventually hit a lot of dead-end roads, until I think I arrived at the answer.

Fulfillment

We need to chase fulfillment in life brother. Pursuing activities aligned with our values, bringing joy and personal growth in this lifetime.
In process, repairing our soul from the traumas of what we must have experienced before this life.. as a way to purify it for what is to come after.

How you achieve this will be unique, but if you can acknowledge fulfillment, specifically in its own sense.. from anything that may sound similar.. then you will achieve it.
Do things to fulfill your idea of right.
I know you have a good idea of right, you're not a bad person.
Don't base it off what you've been told by society, but what you truly believe to be morally correct."

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, JohnDoe, whitepilledchad and 3 others
Lo
Most people go day by day being largely affected by what they hear, and they let society decide their state of mind.
If you get to a position where you are in control of yourself, you'd reach a permanent form of happiness.

"The purpose of life..

For the longest time I thought it was happiness. You hear the famous question, "does money buy happiness?"..
But in a world filled with so much Hedonism, the pursuit of happiness is often misinformed. We chase drugs/sex, which often worsens life quality. It's not a sustainable, healthy way of living.. not just for your body but your soul.

Then I started thinking about discpline. Maybe the entire world has been made so that we obey by a ruleset (a moral compass of sorts).
This is more true, but a life surrounded strictly by discipline like one of a monk's is not applicable for everybody. Monk's themselves rely on donations from others to sustain themselves. They need water, shelter and food.. that they themselves are not able to get.

So I eventually hit a lot of dead-end roads, until I think I arrived at the answer.

Fulfillment

We need to chase fulfillment in life brother. Pursuing activities aligned with our values, bringing joy and personal growth in this lifetime.
In process, repairing our soul from the traumas of what we must have experienced before this life.. as a way to purify it for what is to come after.

How you achieve this will be unique, but if you can acknowledge fulfillment, specifically in its own sense.. from anything that may sound similar.. then you will achieve it.
Don't base it off what you've been told by society, but what you truly believe to be morally correct."
Lots of words lemme read em

• +1

"The purpose of life..

Fulfillment

Wait i have to put bonnet on first

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad and greycel

"The purpose of life..

Fulfillment

Ok im reading

• +1

"The purpose of life..

Fulfillment

Idk man. Me and i think most incels feel kinda locked up, i’ve only recently started going out again because i hate seeing people live they’re normal lives, it feels taunting to me. obviously isnt their fault, so i kinda just stayed locked in my room for a while, i’ve been homeschooled for almost 10 months now, recently got a job.

It feels like being a homeless dude sitting infront of a yacht with 5 course meals, it hurts cause you know you’re never gonna get to live that life. I’ve already almost pretty much missed out on “teen love” luckily i’m not too worried about it because it doesnt seem much different from real love.

I guess the human mind always wants more. I have food, water, and good health but i still am help up socially. I guess i can try to feel greatful about it, i probably do cause i locked myself up in my house to further reap my access to high quality food and water.

But luckily with my new job i noticed I’m doing a lot better socially. I hope one day i can live those lives that i am so envious of, constant talking to a girl of interest or with one, always out with friends, parties, deep talks at night with friends, ect. Life really seens like a movie for 70% of teens.

But I’m going to sleep now dude, i hope u make it far in life, i’m trying to fix everything up before i turn 17 in 3 months so maybe when i go to college i can have a taste of “life”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, TechnoBoss and greycel
He is also one of the few people in here who does not have an unnecessarily aggressive attitude

• Woah
Idk man. Me and i think most incels feel kinda locked up, i’ve only recently started going out again because i hate seeing people live they’re normal lives, it feels taunting to me. obviously isnt their fault, so i kinda just stayed locked in my room for a while, i’ve been homeschooled for almost 10 months now, recently got a job.

It feels like being a homeless dude sitting infront of a yacht with 5 course meals, it hurts cause you know you’re never gonna get to live that life. I’ve already almost pretty much missed out on “teen love” luckily i’m not too worried about it because it doesnt seem much different from real love.

I guess the human mind always wants more. I have food, water, and good health but i still am help up socially. I guess i can try to feel greatful about it, i probably do cause i locked myself up in my house to further reap my access to high quality food and water.

But luckily with my new job i noticed I’m doing a lot better socially. I hope one day i can live those lives that i am so envious of, constant talking to a girl of interest or with one, always out with friends, parties, deep talks at night with friends, ect. Life really seens like a movie for 70% of teens.

But I’m going to sleep now dude, i hope u make it far in life, i’m trying to fix everything up before i turn 17 in 3 months so maybe when i go to college i can have a taste of “life”
It's good to see you be grateful of what you have man. It's a rarity not only on this site but in the normal world. Everybody is wanting more and more which isn't bad, but they never sit back and think for a sec of what they have..

I understand the feeling of you being locked up btw. Trust me, whenever I go outside people always be looking at me lol. Even in a large group of people, everyone would only turn their head when they see me.. but I'm far from attractive or even average.

That being said..
When I was your age bro, I was too focused on coming home from school, to play Minecraft/ watch the newest Naruto episode. I wasn't in a rush to "grow up".

I always just chilled yk

You are far too young to be worrying about women IMO. It's normalised in the West and especially America but it's really degenerate there. People normalise losing virginity at 15, and a 10 body count in USA.. in fact that's probably on the lower end 😬..

You want to be with a girl for your entire life, and almost every relationship you will have in high-school won't lead to marraige.
Forget about the "teen love" you've seen in Hollywood. That's all to trick the naive, young minds that will all fall under their spell, because it plays with the emotions.
Maybe less than 5% of high-school sweethearts get married and spend the rest of their lives together.
Plan to looksmax until you reach University, and in Universiry find a virgin that you are attracted to, who you can call "your wife"

Your life hasn't even started rn. You are only 17% of your way through life. Imagine you were installing an update and you were on 17%.. you've got over 80% left.
These years that you are in. You have no responsibilities and everything you want to do, you can.
So go out party and have fun, make some friends that you can talk late into the night with. But don't do anything immoral.
You'll meet a lot of bad people who will convince you to fuck women, do drugs and drink a lot. Because they are doing it. They'll all grow up to regret that, especially the sex part.
Stay away from these types. It's better to be by yourself than with people who are dragging you down morally..
Know how to identify these people and don't let your emotions get in the way of cutting them out if you ever do

I'm sure you'll find the right crowd though

Also, if you ever want to talk to somebody DM me dawg, it looks like you are going through some stuff. My DMs are open for you to rant/chill/talk about anything :)
This applies for anybody else who may be reading this too

Goodnight man 😴

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ShawarmaFilth
It's good to see you be grateful of what you have man. It's a rarity not only on this site but in the normal world. Everybody is wanting more and more which isn't bad, but they never sit back and think for a sec of what they have..

I understand the feeling of you being locked up btw. Trust me, whenever I go outside people always be looking at me lol. Even in a large group of people, everyone would only turn their head when they see me.. but I'm far from attractive or even average.

That being said..
When I was your age bro, I was too focused on coming home from school, to play Minecraft/ watch the newest Naruto episode. I wasn't in a rush to "grow up".

I always just chilled yk

You are far too young to be worrying about women IMO. It's normalised in the West and especially America but it's really degenerate there. People normalise losing virginity at 15, and a 10 body count in USA.. in fact that's probably on the lower end 😬..

You want to be with a girl for your entire life, and almost every relationship you will have in high-school won't lead to marraige.
Forget about the "teen love" you've seen in Hollywood. That's all to trick the naive, young minds that will all fall under their spell, because it plays with the emotions.
Maybe less than 5% of high-school sweethearts get married and spend the rest of their lives together.
Plan to looksmax until you reach University, and in Universiry find a virgin that you are attracted to, who you can call "your wife"

Your life hasn't even started rn. You are only 17% of your way through life. Imagine you were installing an update and you were on 17%.. you've got over 80% left.
These years that you are in. You have no responsibilities and everything you want to do, you can.
So go out party and have fun, make some friends that you can talk late into the night with. But don't do anything immoral.
You'll meet a lot of bad people who will convince you to fuck women, do drugs and drink a lot. Because they are doing it. They'll all grow up to regret that, especially the sex part.
Stay away from these types. It's better to be by yourself than with people who are dragging you down morally..
Know how to identify these people and don't let your emotions get in the way of cutting them out if you ever do

Also, if you ever want to talk to somebody DM me dawg, it looks like you are going through some stuff. My DMs are open for you to rant/chill/talk about anything :)

Goodnight man 😴
Yeah dude if i had to choose id 100% be with one virgin girl forever

Thing is in america ur not finding s virgin past 16 haha

Thanks for ur word tho dude ur a really solid guy

• +1
Reactions: greycel and HTN_Mentalcel
How exactly do you find out what fulfills you? I'm 28 and I don't see anything that would fulfill me, it's simply too late and my youth has been wasted. One bad thing after another, life is completely pointless for people like me.

That being said..

I always just chilled yk

Goodnight man 😴
Pair bonding is real, monogamy wal likely natural in nature but losing your virginity young is ideal. My grandparents lost their virginities to each other at 14. This is how it was for billions of years

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Pair bonding is real, monogamy wal likely natural in nature but losing your virginity young is ideal. My grandparents lost their virginities to each other at 14. This is how it was for billions of years
They stayed togethor forever?

Yep they met in kindergarten too
Grandparents life mog the whole forum

Are they still in love? Like did they ever divorce and take a break from eachother