cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon

i need upturned nose for prettyboymaxxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Codeinlover, liberiangrimreaper, NZb6Air and 3 others
how can a massage reshape your bones, fat and skin?
I really hope greycels aren't that low IQ let's be real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover, chudlite, IndraBC and 2 others
oh wait, I thought you was asking all greycels, to check, to test their IQ, either way, yes it's cope

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
fuark i want prettyboy upturned nose
It’s so over from me, I have like this prettyboy perfect upturned nose from the side, but from the front it looks like a fat bull nose due to being too broad/bloated (not rn tho, isotretinoin letting me have the biggest moggernose ever). And front is way more important..

• So Sad
4360578 1725402170642

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, NZb6Air, piec and 2 others
how can a massage reshape your bones, fat and skin?
I really hope greycels aren't that low IQ let's be real
I agree, but your nose is cartilage not bone, but it definitely doesn’t work still lol

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
are u? ur acting like theres an "in between" zone between jew nose and upturned nose. theres no in between it can only be one or the other lol
non upturned nose doesnt mean "jewish nose" retard

thats literally a disgusting jew nose, horrible nasofrontal angle too, the only non jewish part of it is that it doesnt have a dorsal hump. The tip is downturned
my tip is slightly more upturned and you have zero ideas of what you're talking about i can see

so sean o pry is a jew? :forcedsmile:

my tip is slightly more upturned and you have zero ideas of what you're talking about i can see

so sean o pry is a jew? :forcedsmile:

View attachment 3155579
his nose tip is fairly upturned enough, its good, he has a slight dorsal hump tho. His nose is way less jewish looking than the one u posted

• JFL
his nose tip is fairly upturned enough, its good, he has a slight dorsal hump tho. His nose is way less jewish looking than the one u posted
its literally just as downturned as the previous photo with a hump as well :forcedsmile:

i guess the nose in this aryan propaganda poster is also jewish because it has a downturned tip