Greycels and bluecels want to talk about personality

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I cant accept that. Imagine saying people are here because of bad personality 😂😂😂😂

Personality is worthless unless it’s backed up by an important resource, something that is sought after. Aka, looks and or money.

If you don’t have looks or money, you’ll be stuck on PSL coping with “muh NT pill”. I do agree that being NT is incredibly important and underrated on PSL, but it won’t carry you over the finish line. It won’t get you a foid (unless she has low self esteem and low standards). Being NT is a qualifier, a requirement. Having a non aspie personality will make sure that foids don’t automatically exclude you based on that alone (she will exclude you based on other factors such as your face or height though).

It is what it is. It seems like many people here aren’t truly blackpilled yet. Don’t push that “people are here because of personality” garbage. If personality was that legit, then PSL would of closed up shop years ago and the blackpill would Of faded into irrelevance. But it didn’t, because above all things, looks matter the most and personality is only the cherry Ontop.

work on your personality, but work on your looks first and foremost. I always mentioned this in my personality maxxing threads for a reason

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Indeed bro, pathetic that some users even need to hear this

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
all that matters is postmaxx

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Kill all greycels tbh

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 6453
Indeed.

“Physical attractiveness is by far the most potent
predictor of romantic attraction, and other person-
ality traits seem to be less important once physical
attractiveness is taken into account.”

“Only the responders' perception of the targets' physical attractiveness predicted romantic interest; specifically, responders' who rated the targets' physical attractiveness as higher than themselves reported more romantic interest.”

Personality is probably important in maintaining a relationship, but to actually get into one you need to be attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 3195