Greycels are the Jews of looksmax

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
Greycels are treated like slaves and cattel tortured for the ascended high iq main characters of the forum entertainment

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and stuckneworleans
Billiecel

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jagged0
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Jagged0
Only difference is that you can stop being a greycel

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Greycels should be forced to react to every message in thread they view till they get out of greyceldom.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Jagged0
Only difference is that you can stop being a greycel
that requires greycels to post more

• +1
mfw diarrhea poop greensel speaks jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Vermilioncore
that requires greycels to post more

View attachment 369283
Yeah, being greycel is a real catch-22. You get shit on for posting as a greycel, but to stop being a greycel, you have to post more.

It helps if you have a sense of humor, don't take yourself too seriously, and aren't vocal about too many stupid opinions. This site tends to attract a lot of narcys who are the exact opposite of those things, thus don't respond well to greyceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Magnesium, stuckneworleans and Gazzamogga
Yeah, being greycel is a real catch-22. You get shit on for posting as a greycel, but to stop being a greycel, you have to post more.

It helps if you have a sense of humor, don't take yourself too seriously, and aren't vocal about too many stupid opinions. This site tends to attract a lot of narcys who are the exact opposite of those things, thus don't respond well to greyceldom.
legit

I just shitposted my way through greyceldom and made a high iq post here and there about stuff I'm knowledgable in

these niggas nowadays are dumber than a fucking rock

• +1
shit meme

• +1
legit

I just shitposted my way through greyceldom and made a high iq post here and there about stuff I'm knowledgable in

these niggas nowadays are dumber than a fucking rock
Same here. My greyceldom wasn't too bad. When I'd get shit on for being a greycel, I'd join them. Because this site has so many narcys, self-depreciation tends to confuse people. Like they're trying to swing at your ego with a hammer to chip away at it, only to make a big dent that bounces back into shape because your ego is a rubber ball and not a rock like they expect it to be.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Ocelot and Gazzamogga
Then I should be Hitler.

Same here. My greyceldom wasn't too bad. When I'd get shit on for being a greycel, I'd join them. Because this site has so many narcys, self-depreciation tends to confuse people. Like they're trying to swing at your ego with a hammer to chip away at it, only to make a big dent that bounces back into shape because your ego is a rubber ball and not a rock like they expect it to be.
Disgustingly high IQ

• +1
Reactions: KingOfRome
imagine having such a shitty life that the only feeling of superiority you gain is trough making fun of new users on looksmax.me

inb4 “ok greycel”

I am the Joseph Stalin of the forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and stuckneworleans
imagine having such a shitty life that the only feeling of superiority you gain is trough making fun of new users on looksmax.me

inb4 “ok greycel”
Ok greycel

just dont post retarded shit theory

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Salludon

inb4 “ok greycel”
OK greycel

Jk bro

• WTF
Reactions: FutureMogger
I hate Indians, Jews and hapas

Greycels are treated like slaves and cattel tortured for the ascended high iq main characters of the forum entertainment
Gigacope. Mods are the Jews of looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597