Greycels

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Self banned - Will return reinvigorated.
Send your birthday for numerology reading, or ya brother

(I am resident forum white girl yes indeed)

My nigguhs

@CoreSchizo
@SidharthTheSlayer
@GlamourPursuer
@ryuken
@DalitBoss
@MA_ascender
@HarshBDSMmaster
@HighTierSubhuman
@Vermilioncore
@Darkeningstar
@jxck5
@CopiumX
@debetero
@Pollorex
@<6PSLcel
@PARISIEN
@slimeszn3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, n9wiff, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Bro I sent you my birthday in pms :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and HarshBDSMmaster
I always existed at every point in time ,I don’t have an end or a start

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and CoreSchizo
I'm just Tagging my brocels so they bump the thread

Fell right into my trap didn't you? :feelshah:
Didn’t get a noti , just saw the thread by chance

I always existed at every point in time ,I don’t have an end or a start
You are on the list

Maybe you just instantly clicked the thread due to intense rotting in offtopic :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and HarshBDSMmaster
March 10th

You are on the list

Maybe you just instantly clicked the thread due to intense rotting in offtopic :feelswhat:
Did you edit the post and add them in ?

21.01.2007 nigga

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You again...

High iq evil genius main character complex emotionally neurotic depressive episodes adhd drug addiction and no friends :feelshah:
every time a different one, fake magic :ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Gaygymmaxx
duh nigga, today you drank water
You are upsetting a jew tbh I'll try more

Extremely emotionally neurotic and anger issues are very high, irritability is a defining trait

You are high vocabulary and good at writing could easily score well in English and can explain concepts to friends easily (breaking things down is very easy)

Also physically may have a correlated skill of building or handheld proficiency/coordination

(Autistic hobby perhaps)

But few friends, lonely but somewhat defines yourself by it and have strong mentality overall and self sufficient personality, avoids asking for help

Insane and high ego main character complex, intellectual high ground in your own perception and low opinion of others, think your parents are low iq and gets mad at them especially, always moody and hard to reach,

Somewhat scary appearance or Intimidating vibe that is unsettling

Were stared at in high school even without looks, striking or odd appearance and perceived as strange or scary

Hard work and self perseverance are quite high Distinctly though, you believe in yourself and believe you are amongst the cast and meant for great things

Prettyboy or pretty traits

You are upsetting a jew tbh I'll try more

Extremely emotionally neurotic and anger issues are very high, irritability is a defining trait

You are high vocabulary and good at writing could easily score well in English and can explain concepts to friends easily (breaking things down is very easy)

Also physically may have a correlated skill of building or handheld proficiency/coordination

(Autistic hobby perhaps)

But few friends, lonely but somewhat defines yourself by it and have strong mentality overall and self sufficient personality, avoids asking for help

Insane and high ego main character complex, intellectual high ground in your own perception and low opinion of others, think your parents are low iq and gets mad at them especially, always moody and hard to reach,

Somewhat scary appearance or Intimidating vibe that is unsettling

Were stared at in high school even without looks, striking or odd appearance and perceived as strange or scary

Hard work and self perseverance are quite high Distinctly though, you believe in yourself and believe you are amongst the cast and meant for great things

Prettyboy or pretty traits
1st part was accurate in the past, 2nd part is accurate

i was pretty easy irritate but i grew up mentally

good job u kike

I can vouch, legit readings