Grief comes in waves

D

Deleted member 61307

Diamond
Grief, like ocean waves, ebbs and flows over time. It can overwhelm you at times, while at others, it's more manageable or even briefly absent. Pain isn't linear; it can unexpectedly resurface, even after you've felt some relief.

Your brain's negative reactions can overshadow everything else. Without addressing them, even positive experiences become torture.

Love is the ultimate healer. If you're numb to it, you're trapped in enduring suffering.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, 5.5psl, atlantean and 2 others
Love is cope, merely temporary at best- don’t get hopes up to high- dependant on how u look in the moment- descend even a bit and watch how quick muh love fades

Sometimes I wish I was a delusional ass nigga but I’ll keep pump and dump till I die

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 61307
Love is cope, merely temporary at best- don’t get hopes up to high- dependant on how u look in the moment- descend even a bit and watch how quick muh love fades

Sometimes I wish I was a delusional ass nigga but I’ll keep pump and dump till I die
While pump and dump might seem exciting initially, it often leaves a hollow feeling afterward. Relationships built on shallow foundations tend to lack depth and meaning, ultimately leading to anxiety.

Finding happiness and fulfillment in life goes beyond sex and validation. If it was the case, I wouldn't be depressed. I don't even have the energy to leave home to fuck girls double texting me on tinder when I don't answer them. They are not ugly, i'm just broken inside.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and fxckz
Lookism is a band-aid for deeper emotional wounds. "Ascending" is an individual solution for a collective problem, which is lack of human connection.

While pump and dump might seem exciting initially, it often leaves a hollow feeling afterward. Relationships built on shallow foundations tend to lack depth and meaning, ultimately leading to anxiety.

Finding happiness and fulfillment in life goes beyond sex and validation. If it was the case, I wouldn't be depressed. I don't even have the energy to leave home to fuck girls double texting me on tinder when I don't answer them. They are not ugly, i'm just broken inside.
Agree that casual sex doesn’t fill the void and yea u feel shit afterwards but the issue is all relationships are superficial in some way or another, nothing is unconditional let alone the fact that you would need to luck out with a semi attractive virgin or untouched or you risk a lot, modern women are all damaged insufferable whores

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
Haiku maxxing

• So Sad
Agree that casual sex doesn’t fill the void and yea u feel shit afterwards but the issue is all relationships are superficial in some way or another, nothing is unconditional let alone the fact that you would need to luck out with a semi attractive virgin or untouched or you risk a lot, modern women are all damaged insufferable whores
I now understand why every society needed religion to last 3+ generations. Hedonism leads to depressed men and emotionally broken women.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: overtier1011 and Deleted member 61307
You are undiagnosedshizo alt

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back