Grooming + Lean + gymmax + fashion takes you from 3.5psl to 5.5 psl

D

Deleted member 34021

Iron
If you don't agree you're just autistic tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 28117 and 2 others
and 5.5psl is enough to be degenerate and slay with should be your goal if you're 3.5psl virgin truecel

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
michael jordan laughing GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, justinzayn, Debetro and 1 other person
In reality, most people don't have the drive or discipline to lean & gym maxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 28117, mug and 1 other person
If you don't agree you're just autistic tbh.
This is true but it’s important to note that for curries the psl can only go up by .5 points max. This also includes hardmaxxing like surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
This is true but it’s important to note that for curries the psl can only go up by .5 points max. This also includes hardmaxxing like surgeries.
Bullshit. If you don't have an accent and you're good looking 5.5psl and nt you can still get bitches as an Indian man at least in California and most parts of the USA.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PolishBateman and gigaslayer
Not true
No chadlites want to fuck me and i did al that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug and gigaslayer
Bullshit. If you don't have an accent and you're good looking 5.5psl and nt you can still get bitches as an Indian man at least in California and most parts of the USA.
Dnrd mumbai monkey

shower+haircut+brush teeth takes you from 3.5psl to 5.5psl bro

• JFL
Reactions: mug
shower+haircut+brush teeth takes you from 3.5psl to 5.5psl bro
being stinky ungroomed and rotting teeth doesn't matter bro chad does it!

see how retarded you sound.

Stay incel for me pajeet
Typical streetshit gobbler projection. Go bathe in an olympian sized pool of cowshit with your kind and shower in cow piss in the name of your cow deity you dumb fucking bug

Typical streetshit gobbler projection. Go bathe in an olympian sized pool of cowshit with your kind and shower in cow piss in the name of your cow deity you dumb fucking bug
Typical incel chimp brain calling everyone an Indian and being racist, no wonder you get no pussy.

• +1
Imagine doing all that shit when you could just respect women and be a decent human being

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
Typical incel chimp brain calling everyone an Indian and being racist, no wonder you get no pussy.
JFL at you thinking that being racist towards curries is a bad thing to foids every girl I’ve talked to has told me the only group they dislike is curries
JFL even more at your useless faggot post “If you put minimal effort into your appearance you will look better”
Fucking water you dumb mumbai insect do you think you’re high iq for this

F2nYhF7aoAEB756

Sorry but BBC supercedes all of this, take a look at this king, hasent showered in a week, been relaxing and drinking all day, bullys small dick brahmins on the daily, and still pulls through the might of his 8in dravidian bvull lingam alone.

• JFL
JFL at you thinking that being racist towards curries is a bad thing to foids every girl I’ve talked to has told me the only group they dislike is curries
JFL even more at your useless faggot post “If you put minimal effort into your appearance you will look better”
Fucking water you dumb mumbai insect do you think you’re high iq for this
Was I supposed to read this