Grooming

vaninskybird

vaninskybird

jb maxxer
I'm tired of niggers throwing this word around at everything, 20 and 16, omg grooooming, im gonna groooom, she's a child oooo im grooming
Only actual subhuman weirdos are accusing others of grooming, because their brain can't understand how a "child" can like someone older than her beside him

I haven't seen a chad or someone not subhuman accuse other of grooming, it's always soycucks

You have retards unironically think a 30yo man is a weirdo because he met his 26 yo wife 10 years ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, Shekel and Gengar
JFL. She’s an innocent 16 year old “child,” brah! She had her first gangbang only when she was 13, brah!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cautier hasslich, \/orman and vaninskybird
its either mad low value soyboys, or busted old roasties. Its good if a 16 year old meets her husband early. More likely to be taken serious, better pair bonding and healthier children

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
its either mad low value soyboys, or busted old roasties. Its good if a 16 year old meets her husband early. More likely to be taken serious, better pair bonding and healthier children
i agree, but retards seem to think the more cock a whore takes the more she "learns in life" jfl

are these "roasties" in the room with us?

• JFL
Reactions: Shekel
i agree, but retards seem to think the more cock a whore takes the more she "learns in life" jfl

View attachment 2392261
are these "roasties" in the room with us?
over for modern society. We are programmed to get cucked as males. Expected to wife up women in their 30s :sick:

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back