GROPED AT WORK BY FEMALE STAFF AFTER LEANMAXXING (Pics)

B

blackpiller954

Iron
When I Arrived at this Job 2 months ago I was bloated asf and fat from just smoking weed and eating, then I leanmaxx really hard since some girls at the job are good looking.
17k steps a day and 2k calories of clean foods. (8 eggs, 12 ounce ground beef, potatoes broccoli carrots).
I went from 23% Bf to like 14% in 2 months.
Muscles got smaller since I depleted glycogen storages and went low carb for 1 month. But it was all worth it at the end

My first day at the job literally only one person talked to me and it was only for job training and some small talk, however, There were already small cliques established since the other girls have been there for months.
Those mfs ignored me for my first month straight.
Once I got to the 15-16-17% bf Range it was night and day. I could barge in any conversation they were having and literally throughout my shifts there, all of them were playful with me, always touching me and grabbing me. (I managed to fuck one of them), even though I acted the same way.

It is good to note that the NT pill stands Every other guy there is a socially inept fag thats ugly asf.
The positive reinforcement from ppl after you become better looking gives you confidence like no other, and its all a positive feedback loop since you start to become more bold and dominant w girls.

Also If you dont look good at 15-16 percent bf It might be over for you, but leanmaxx to 10-12 and see for yourself!

My plan is to get to 11 percent and then Get more mass and have a bigger frame.

Attachments

• 6325AA8F-5C4A-4A8B-9413-2ABDC872F48D.jpeg
    6325AA8F-5C4A-4A8B-9413-2ABDC872F48D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 5A95700A-00EF-4216-928B-A4BC3AAE1B79.jpeg
    5A95700A-00EF-4216-928B-A4BC3AAE1B79.jpeg
    289.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, SubhumanCurrycel, Detective and 11 others
The positive reinforcement from ppl after you become better looking gives you confidence like no other, and its all a positive feedback loop since you start to become more bold and dominant w girls.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, JohnDoe, lebronjames23 and 3 others
mirin' workplace for not firing u for sexual harassment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, greycel, 4lt.Real and 1 other person
Nice read, read every single word

Your physique reminds me of those 6‘5 asian men Foids get wet about, just that they have a little more muscle and less fat, nice progress tho

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954
You have the physique of a prepubescent boy ur jot the shit for fucking 4s at work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and ascension
Tales from the basement

How much lbs u lost in total, nice results

Height? you looked decent even in the before pic. You got gyno on your left pec or what?

Height? you looked decent even in the before pic. You got gyno on your left pec or what?
5’10, And yeah I guess I got gyno. Yeah the bloat from carbs Made me look bigger but It wasnt worth it, imma carb up healthily instead so Im not watery

5’10, And yeah I guess I got gyno. Yeah the bloat from carbs Made me look bigger but It wasnt worth it, imma carb up healthily instead so Im not watery
Doesn't really make sense, it's not a huge difference between before/after, atleast not enough to the extent where it will do a complete 180 on the foids at work, your face must have been really bloated i guess. Btw how long you been gymcelling?

Doesn't really make sense, it's not a huge difference between before/after, atleast not enough to the extent where it will do a complete 180 on the foids at work, your face must have been really bloated i guess. Btw how long you been gymcelling?
My face and jaw are wide, So it looks like jordan barret when he got fat, So fucking bloated bro. There isnt that much of a difference in my body bc i Just pretty much Lost water weight and some bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and JohnDoe
6 months

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
idk if your from the US but theres this thing called crumbl cookies, A whole box of 6 cookies is 5k Calories and like 200 grams of sugar. That shit killed my face, and I ate it like 3-4 times a wekl bc I was smoking hella weed

• WTF
idk if your from the US but theres this thing called crumbl cookies, A whole box of 6 cookies is 5k Calories and like 200 grams of sugar. That shit killed my face, and I ate it like 3-4 times a wekl bc I was smoking hella weed
Americans are the king of goyslop, 5k calories and 200g sugar is absolutely insane, literal poison. I guess that's why such a big % of the population is obese/overweight. But how did you transition from being ignored into talking with foids and eventaully fucking?

• JFL
Americans are the king of goyslop, 5k calories and 200g sugar is absolutely insane, literal poison. I guess that's why such a big % of the population is obese/overweight. But how did you transition from being ignored into talking with foids and eventaully fucking?
It was from my part too lowkey, bc I knew that I looked like shit when I first walked in there, so I decided not to even try to socialize w these girls bc I knew of the blackpill. When I started looking better and was happier w my looks I started to socialize more and just talkin. Then when I realized that they actually wanted to talk to me, I started being more bold. Idk if it was bc I looked better or bc I actually started to try n be more social. Anyways, I ask One of my co workers to smoke w me and things escalated from there.

• +1
It was from my part too lowkey, bc I knew that I looked like shit when I first walked in there, so I decided not to even try to socialize w these girls bc I knew of the blackpill. When I started looking better and was happier w my looks I started to socialize more and just talkin. Then when I realized that they actually wanted to talk to me, I started being more bold. Idk if it was bc I looked better or bc I actually started to try n be more social. Anyways, I ask One of my co workers to smoke w me and things escalated from there.
Confidence is everything and yh the positive reinforcement loop just makes it better and better
btw what's your gymcelling routine?

• +1
Your physique reminds me of those 6‘5 asian men Foids get wet about, just that they have a little more muscle and less fat, nice progress tho
yeah the key is 6'5 chad. 5'8 normies would be invisible with the same amount of muscles. Still be invisible with twice the muscles chad has.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and blackpiller954
yeah the key is 6'5 chad. 5'8 normies would be invisible with the same amount of muscles. Still be invisible with twice the muscles chad has.

View attachment 2999043
Yeah for sure, thats why even though Someone in the thread said that I had the body of a prebubescent boy I still manage to get some 🐱

Confidence is everything and yh the positive reinforcement loop just makes it better and better
btw what's your gymcelling routine? we
btw what's your gymcelling routine?
Search up Kinobody on youtube and look at his program, basically just go to the gym 4x a week and focus on heavy compounds and getting stronger, he goes more in depth.

• +1
When I Arrived at this Job 2 months ago I was bloated asf and fat from just smoking weed and eating, then I leanmaxx really hard since some girls at the job are good looking.
17k steps a day and 2k calories of clean foods. (8 eggs, 12 ounce ground beef, potatoes broccoli carrots).
I went from 23% Bf to like 14% in 2 months.
Muscles got smaller since I depleted glycogen storages and went low carb for 1 month. But it was all worth it at the end

My first day at the job literally only one person talked to me and it was only for job training and some small talk, however, There were already small cliques established since the other girls have been there for months.
Those mfs ignored me for my first month straight.
Once I got to the 15-16-17% bf Range it was night and day. I could barge in any conversation they were having and literally throughout my shifts there, all of them were playful with me, always touching me and grabbing me. (I managed to fuck one of them), even though I acted the same way.

It is good to note that the NT pill stands Every other guy there is a socially inept fag thats ugly asf.

Also If you dont look good at 15-16 percent bf It might be over for you, but leanmaxx to 10-12 and see for yourself!

My plan is to get to 11 percent and then Get more mass and have a bigger frame.
mirin

Nice transformation.
Dumb question, but if you were, let's say a MTN at 25% body fat, does that pretty much guarantee that you'll be HTN or even Chadlite if you leanmax down to 10% body fat?

Nice transformation.
Dumb question, but if you were, let's say a MTN at 25% body fat, does that pretty much guarantee that you'll be HTN or even Chadlite if you leanmax down to 10% body fat?
No lmaooo