Ground breaking new study shows sports/exercise involvement or interest dramatically increases romantic interest from a woman

EverydayIsHell

EverydayIsHell

Banned
3C4D27E9 C600 4911 9422 15D335AAE5BE

Can we discuss this

Is this saying sports/exercise involvement or interest increased attraction?

And by how much? I can’t read numbers tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 21044 and Moggie
by interest are they talking about sports fans?

so have a good face and then gymcel

water

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and NumbThePain
by interest are they talking about sports fans?
I think so. But I think it’s mainly about doing a sport ? Not sure

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, EverydayIsHell, HerpDerpson and 2 others
groundbreaking bro people who do athletic exercises are more attractive

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Cidre enjoyer, Moggie and 1 other person
Water is wet women like athletic men who are competent at something

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4, NumbThePain, Moggie and 2 others
It's because attractive men are more likely to play a sport than unattractive incels.

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Moggie
sounds like cope. especially about big 5 personality. gl with romantic interest while being top 99% in Neuroticism. even 40%+ will heavily affect dating/social/working life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest and EverydayIsHell
water tbh
sport = status, she can show off to her girlie friends that her BF is on the basketball team and is taller and mogs other dudes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
View attachment 1907166

Can we discuss this

Is this saying sports/exercise involvement or interest increased attraction?

And by how much? I can’t read numbers tbh
I mean it's pretty obvious, if you have a picture of you rowing, bouldering or playing tennis on a dating app you x5 your matches because it's a high status signaling.

• +1
Reactions: EverydayIsHell
Good study, confirms my experience, I was the sports captain for my batch and football team captain for straight 5 years in my school, including high school.

Lots of women were all over me during that period

• +1
This fits with my own research.

I mean it's pretty obvious, if you have a picture of you rowing, bouldering or playing tennis on a dating app you x5 your matches because it's a high status signaling.

The only guys getting the "popular user" popup on my tinder foid account were those with sports photos.

Lets make looksmax.org football teams and pretend to play football together while actually having no idea what to do and just trying to get awesome photos?

• +1
Good study, confirms my experience, I was the sports captain for my batch and football team captain for straight 5 years in my school, including high school.

Lots of women were all over me during that period
This fits with my own research.

The only guys getting the "popular user" popup on my tinder foid account were those with sports photos.

Lets make looksmax.org football teams and pretend to play football together while actually having no idea what to do and just trying to get awesome photos?
Also there is music halo that people here underestimate, in high school even when I had shitty unkept hair with high body fat I had alot of girls messaging me everyday because I played guitar in concerts with a shitty rock band. Same thing happened with my best friend who is like psl 4 manlet who showered once a month.