Group of chicks said I had a sigma walk…. Explain ?

LOOKISM-LOGIC

LOOKISM-LOGIC

Pattern Recognition
I was minding my own business and then a non judgmental laugh suddenly comes from a group of foids, then one says “sigma walk.”

I have been called a sigma before out of nowhere by random people.

Dead serious though, Explain ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aerty, psychomandible, Sushifart and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: aerty, Sushifart, Clqs and 3 others
Just a normie way of saying you look nonchalant, my normie friends say this to me all the time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, noobs, 97baHater and 3 others
They are mocking u bhai, or they think u act alpha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Nick.Harte, notchicolachowski and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs
Just a normie way of saying you look nonchalant, my normie friends say this to me all the time.
Does not make sense in the context it was said to me.

But A for effort and downplaying my momment

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Does not make sense in the context it was said to me.

But A for effort and downplaying my momment
Nigga said downplaying his moment, who the fuck do you think you are? You’re more autistic than me they were just making fun of you

• JFL
Reactions: GriffithMaxx3
Nigga said downplaying his moment, who the fuck do you think you are? You’re more autistic than me they were just making fun of you
Exposed your true incentive.

Its that easy.

Also if you could not tell that it was all light hearted you actually do have autism not the meme kind.

Its that easy.

Also if you could not tell that it was all light hearted you actually do have autism not the meme kind.
Sure buddy

This same guy probably thinks a girl accidentally looking at him for 0.0001 seconds means she wants him

Eh, I can’t imagine normies not using sigma ironically. When ppl called me sigma they were just mocking me for how quiet I was

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
Sure buddy

This same guy probably thinks a girl accidentally looking at him for 0.0001 seconds means she wants him
Putting words into my mouth ehh ?

Talking to me with last line ?

Its that easy.

I have autism no shit
Eh, I can’t imagine normies not using sigma ironically. When ppl called me sigma they were just mocking me for how quiet I was
Yah its typically used as a joke for more quiet people

• +1
Reactions: mob477
I have autism no shit

Yah its typically used as a joke for more quiet people
since you are an autist I ought to tell you I respect your people and often frequent their reservations

@lasacrko give me tips on how to make these kind of threads

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
lol the fact u even have to ask means ur an autist that can’t read obvious social cues/trends. Being “sigma” is mockery, it means ur an aspy retard that thinks he’s Batman or the main character.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aerty, noobs and Zenis
You probably walk slowly, upright and like a robot without any side to side movement

lol the fact u even have to ask means ur an autist that can’t read obvious social cues/trends. Being “sigma” is mockery, it means ur an aspy retard that thinks he’s Batman or the main character.

Not always there is nuance. Words mean different things to different people

Your the autist for not knowing this is a shitty brag thread.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gaygymmaxx
Crabs in a bucket

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gaygymmaxx
My jewish friend is ripping into me.

Absolutely brutal, you are never safe.
Elaborate further. How do you do this sigma walk? Could you integrate it into a tiktok shuffle?

• JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and Gaygymmaxx
@LOOKISM-LOGIC what was ur bday again nigga u might have aura for this sigma shit

Aura irl is determinable from birthday tbh

Elaborate further. How do you do this sigma walk? Could you integrate it into a tiktok shuffle?
I would only be providing more firewood.

I have a decent gait, not autistic, maybe imagine patrick bateman walking into the office in the entry scene.

• JFL
@LOOKISM-LOGIC what was ur bday again nigga u might have aura for this sigma shit

Aura irl is determinable from birthday tbh
Hol’ up brb.

Logging off in a sec

• +1
I would only be providing more firewood.

I have a decent gait, not autistic, maybe imagine patrick bateman walking into the office in the entry scene.
That's based asf I also do this but it's because I am autistic and don't talk

It's gotten bad...

That's based asf I also do this but it's because I am autistic and don't talk

It's gotten bad...
Or even like this at times….

Not as bouncy though type shit

• Love it
Hol’ up brb.

Logging off in a sec
I found it

My friend irl is actually very sigma with the same day of birth

You got Hella 9s tho addictions or just insane person, 9 life path

Not great number generally. Bad life. Bad luck.

I was minding my own business and then a non judgmental laugh suddenly comes from a group of foids, then one says “sigma walk.”

I have been called a sigma before out of nowhere by random people.

Dead serious though, Explain ?
they're making fun of you

Lol you probably walked like an autist tilting your head up or something

• JFL
Either that or @LOOKISM-LOGIC, women talk indirectly..

For example, if your hair is overgrown, they'd say something "wow you've got really thick hair". All the women around them understand this way of speaking, they do it with each other for years.

You might actually have thick hair and they're congratulating you for it.. it really depends on context. If it was a group of random women, I doubt it was the case.

When they were talking about your "sigma walk", it mightve not even been your walk, but how you were autistically squinting or sucking your cheeks/ flexing jawline/ jutting etc

They most likely saw a guy who cares too much about others opinions, and labelled it as "sigma walk", to cater to your ego on the spot.. whereas every girl knew why that one girl said it

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and AlbinoMaxxer
Either that or @LOOKISM-LOGIC, women talk indirectly..

For example, if your hair is overgrown, they'd say something "wow you've got really thick hair". All the women around them understand this way of speaking, they do it with each other for years.

You might actually have thick hair and they're congratulating you for it.. it really depends on context. If it was a group of random women, I doubt it was the case.

When they were talking about your "sigma walk", it mightve not even been your walk, but how you were autistically squinting or sucking your cheeks/ flexing jawline/ jutting etc

They most likely saw a guy who cares too much about others opinions, and labelled it as "sigma walk", to cater to your ego on the spot.. whereas every girl knew why that one girl said it
Good response, doubt its the case

Another time I was just minding my business and some fellow says Im a sigma.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Good response, doubt its the case

Another time I was just minding my business and some fellow says Im a sigma.
Then maybe you've got a good skull

I'm guessing good browbone + jaw?

• +1
Then maybe you've got a good skull

I'm guessing good browbone + jaw?
The only reason I made this thread is because I have been called it before in a different but similar context, but not as synonym for autistic at least not obviously.

Lets just say i get decent foids into me, this has been revealed to me by others and their own behaviour around me confirms it.

Just weird that I have been called a sigma more than once just out of the blue.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
u probably look masculine

• +1