Group of looksmaxxing professionals

yue

yue

Exponent
I've been thinking for some time now on how to increase my looksmaxxing knowledge. I think if we got a group together and did group reads on certain topics, like endocrinology, and then came together and discussed the main reading + any alternative readings we did it would be great motivation. I'm also in school for medicine right now so it would help with that obviously. Lmk if anyone is interested

I've been thinking for some time now on how to increase my looksmaxxing knowledge. I think if we got a group together and did group reads on certain topics, like endocrinology, and then came together and discussed the main reading + any alternative readings we did it would be great motivation. I'm also in school for medicine right now so it would help with that obviously. Lmk if anyone is interested
i got a discord sevrver for that reason but you dont like my morphs (unreasonable obviously) and i can predict you wont like my server either (with no reason too)

i got a discord sevrver for that reason but you dont like my morphs (unreasonable obviously) and i can predict you wont like my server either (with no reason too)
I have an open mind bhai