Group of women with the least amount of HTB+ per capita?

• Total voters
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor

Abo

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman and hattrick
On a serious note, probably South East Asian, ive seen some pretty south asians and east asians, but i rarely see pretty south east asian girls

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and hopecel
South and East Asian.

On a serious note, probably South East Asian, ive seen some pretty south asians and east asians, but i rarely see pretty south east asian girls
huh? there are lots of cute SEA girls

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Indian

• +1
Reactions: greycel
South Asian: I've arguably seen more good looking curry guys than I have curry girls. South Asians often have wide robust faces so I don't know why there's so little GL examples. Maybe it's due to their weak orbitals (though lots of curries have deepset eyes as well), and somewhat inbred appearance. It's the closest you're going to get to a "femcel" but still infinite SMV.

Curry girls

Black: Somewhat like the South Asians they often have strong robust on bones but are often overweight so you can barely see them. They also have the failo of kinky hair. If a sheboon leanmaxxes and gets her hair done they can be somewhat GL but hard work and black aren't words that go hand in hand. Most sheboons will slather a mask of makeup, wear the most outlandish weaves, and will hide their negligence of their weight under the guise of body positivity. Despite said hurdles I come across more GL sheboons than I do poojetas so I'd put them above the South Asians.

Sheboons

MENA
: The biggest failo MENA women have is that they're usually boneless with long midfaces. They have less definition to their faces than your average sheboon or poojeeta and usually have even less compact midfaces with very little forward growth. Their only saving grace is their lighter on average skin but even then it's usually a sickly yellow sort of skin which sometimes even looks worse than brown skin.

ASEAN: They're basically the MENA version of their East Asian counterparts. Darker and usually a lot more boneless. Sorry no GL examples of ASEAN women come to mind but at the same time I don't think they're ugly on average. Just very mid. You'd be hard pressed to find one that's striking but I feel you'd also be hard pressed to find one that's hard to look at.

40304378 500579863792356 291683868167989583 n 2c2de9d7147f0e84f71b1e60d8919d75

Imo:
MENA/ASEAN >>> BLACK >>> SOUTH ASIAN

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman and enchanted_elixir
South Asian: I've arguably seen more good looking curry guys than I have curry girls. South Asians often have wide robust faces so I don't know why there's so little GL examples. Maybe it's due to their weak orbitals (though lots of curries have deepset eyes as well), and somewhat inbred appearance. It's the closest you're going to get to a "femcel" but still infinite SMV.

View attachment 3111521

Black: Somewhat like the South Asians they often have strong robust on bones but are often overweight so you can barely see them. They also have the failo of kinky hair. If a sheboon leanmaxxes and gets her hair done they can be somewhat GL but hard work and black aren't words that go hand in hand. Most sheboons will slather a mask of makeup, wear the most outlandish weaves, and will hide their negligence of their weight under the guise of body positivity. Despite said hurdles I come across more GL sheboons than I do poojetas so I'd put them above the South Asians.

View attachment 3111541

MENA: The biggest failo MENA women have is that they're usually boneless with long midfaces. They have less definition to their faces than your average sheboon or poojeeta and usually have even less compact midfaces with very little forward growth. Their only saving grace is their lighter on average skin but even then it's usually a sickly yellow sort of skin which sometimes even looks worse than brown skin.

ASEAN: They're basically the MENA version of their East Asian counterparts. Darker and usually a lot more boneless. Sorry no GL examples of ASEAN women come to mind but at the same time I don't think they're ugly on average. Just very mid. You'd be hard pressed to find one that's striking but I feel you'd also be hard pressed to find one that's hard to look at.

View attachment 3111559

Imo:
MENA/ASEAN >>> BLACK >>> SOUTH ASIAN

mirin high effort.
average SEA is below average. average all of them are bwloe average but I think its south asian > black > se asian in that order for this thread.

• Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro
post examples
it's not purely about face, some of them look feminine (although there're many masculine ones) but also about tall stature, wide frame, behaviour (this especially), voice, mentality... they're the least attractive women in Europe tbh

Polish and Russian women fog them to death
Dua Lipa - IMDb
Za ovog biznismena se udaje Jelena Gavrilović: Svi kažu da je lep čovek, a  evo kako ga je glumica prizvala - Telegraf.rs

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
it's not purely about face, some of them look feminine (although there're many masculine ones) but also about tall stature, wide frame, behaviour (this especially), voice, mentality... they're the least attractive women in Europe tbh

View attachment 3112493
Dua Lipa - IMDb
Za ovog biznismena se udaje Jelena Gavrilović: Svi kažu da je lep čovek, a  evo kako ga je glumica prizvala - Telegraf.rs
Can you show balkan woman examples?

View attachment 3112493
Dua Lipa - IMDb
female equivalents of zlatan?

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Whoever said MENA is a fucking retard. I get if you think they're uglier but no way uglier than the others.