Grow taller

roadtomtn

roadtomtn

„It all has to come to this, tomorrow is the day…“
Currently i am 181cm at the age of 14, my dad is 179cm and mom 173cm, i think i am slowly stopping to grow, although i know i am growing right now, what could i do to maximise growth and what is a realistic “goal“ of height that i could reach?

If ANYONES mother is 173cm, then unless their dad is below 150cm, the guy is gonna be atleast 5'10-5'11 MINIMUM. Moms height matters a lot bro. My mom is 159-160cm with 175cm dad I'm 5'11.8, if my mom was taller holy shit i'd be 6'4 rn.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, LooksThinker, roadtomtn and 1 other person
Currently i am 181cm at the age of 14, my dad is 179cm and mom 173cm, i think i am slowly stopping to grow, although i know i am growing right now, what could i do to maximise growth and what is a realistic “goal“ of height that i could reach?
Nigga ur moms 173cm stfu bro ur gonna be 185cm at least

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and roadtomtn
If ANYONES mother is 173cm, then unless their dad is below 150cm, the guy is gonna be atleast 5'10-5'11 MINIMUM. Moms height matters a lot bro. My mom is 159-160cm with 175cm dad I'm 5'11.8, if my mom was taller holy shit i'd be 6'4 rn.
I still dont wanna be a shortcel so how tf can i become 187cm minimum and how can i maximise?

I still dont wanna be a shortcel so how tf can i become 187cm minimum and how can i maximise?
nigga just exist wtf
heightmaxxing is heavy cope

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and LooksThinker
I dont wanna be a manlet twink, jfl
please stfu
your mom's 173 and you're 181cm at 14
eat candy and go booze with your friends

• +1
Reactions: usercostin99 and LooksThinker
please stfu
your mom's 173 and you're 181cm at 14
eat candy and go booze with your friends
My friends mom is 180 and his dad 195 and he is 175 rn, i dont wanna be a manlet twink in near future, and basically i will be the shortest one by far, rope motivation

My friends mom is 180 and his dad 195 and he is 175 rn, i dont wanna be a manlet twink in near future, and basically i will be the shortest one by far, rope motivation
he is late bloomer he will gonna 2.10 at least

And i will increase fat to gain aromatase and make my growth plates close faster
for some reason you annoy the fuck out of me
you ask for advice, we say eat candy and sugar and you go muh muh right I will just gain fat muh
read a thread on here be4 posting dumb shit

• +1
Reactions: usercostin99
for some reason you annoy the fuck out of me
you ask for advice, we say eat candy and sugar and you go muh muh right I will just gain fat muh
read a thread on here be4 posting dumb shit
I hear that alot, but how does candy contribute to growing taller?

igf-1
ATP energy
HGH

sugar increases all of these like crazy
and drink A LOT of milk
Doesnt it cause estrogen and make my growth plates close sooner and added to that destroying my test?

• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr
lmao I wish that were true. My dad and mom are 6' and 5'8 respectively, and I barely hit that minimum. I doubt I'll grow more tbh:lul:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
how tall are u
180cm, I get butthurt about this shit sometimes lmao because tallfags at school have 5'3 moms and 5'10 dads. I'm not saying my height is bad, it's just not what it should've been

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
180cm, I get butthurt about this shit sometimes lmao because tallfags at school have 5'3 moms and 5'10 dads. I'm not saying my height is bad, it's just not what it should've been
You been taking estrogen or why you only 180

wtf nigga how tall is he now, didn't know that was biologically possible for boomers:lul:
Hes about 6‘4 now but my grandma was like 5‘3 so it cucked the height for my dad

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
focus on healthmaxxing. you dont need to do anything crazy at that potential. just make sure to get a wide range of vitamins and nutrients also focus on protein as well

• +1
Reactions: roadtomtn
focus on healthmaxxing. you dont need to do anything crazy at that potential. just make sure to get a wide range of vitamins and nutrients also focus on protein as well
I take 150% of everything maybe even more in supplements, and i focus especially on calcium, k2, d3, and sleep and stuff like that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and heightmaxxing
nice larp buddy boyo
actually not bad anecdotally
mum for me 180cm and i grew to 192cm to could be valid buddy boyo

nice larp buddy boyo
actually not bad anecdotally
mum for me 180cm and i grew to 192cm to could be valid buddy boyo
Not related to this but what does selenium do?