Grow taller

I this thread we will be disscussing on how to grow taller

We will start by saying that height growth after puberty is possible

See this

NOW how do we grow?

1. METHOD

Cycling
Netherlands that is a clycling superpower has one of the tallest people in the world by averge.

When we repetedeatly cycle by strecthing our legs our bones get signaled to remodel itself to help cycle easier by making our legs longer

But how do we cycle optimaly to increase leg size?

Start by increasing the seat height so that your legs are fully stretched

Like the pic number 1

And not like pic 2

Now cycle like this every day and after a week increase seat height by 1/4 inches so that the bones have a reason to grow taller.

Method 2

Microfractures

Massai jumps. But this will not get you results if you dont stretch legs after jumping

Let me explain if your leg bones are microfractured and you are standing gravity is applied to your shins so they will grow wider and achive horizontal growth.

We need them to grom in length so we need vertical growth.

But how do we achive it?

After creating the microfractures by doing massai jumps we will attach ankle weights to our legs we will sit on bed and let our legs hang for hour after that just go right to sleep.

Combining these two method we can achive growtho of about 3-4 inches

Also you should supplement and sprint.

Spam raw goat milk and chese aswell as raw cow milk and chesse.

Takeaways
🌱 Growing taller is possible at any age due to the adaptability of bones, as explained by Wolf's Law.
💪 The difference in arm length of wrestler Devon Larrat demonstrates the impact of targeted training on bone length.
🤸‍♂️ The Masai tribe's tall stature is attributed to their traditional jumping exercises, which induce micro-fractures in the bones.
🦴 Wolf's Law, introduced by Julius Wolff, states that bones adapt to the loads they experience, leading to increased bone density with weightlifting.
🚴‍♂️ Cycling is suggested as an effective way to grow taller by applying mechanical stress to the legs, which prompts bone remodeling.
📏 The Netherlands' tall population is linked to the prevalence of cycling, which stretches the legs and encourages bone growth.
🛠 Adjusting the bicycle seat height incrementally can stimulate leg bone growth by creating a need for the body to adapt to the new length.
🦵 Muscles can adapt to stretching over time, which is part of the process of increasing height through consistent cycling and stretching exercises.
🏃‍♂️ The Masai tribe's jumping exercises not only create micro-fractures but also improve cytokines, which are beneficial for height growth.
🏋️‍♂️ Weightlifting, particularly deadlifts and squats, can improve hormones that contribute to height growth and better posture.
☀️ Sunlight exposure and a diet rich in red meat and raw dairy, as seen in the Masai tribe, can enhance height growth by increasing vitamin D and nutrient intake.
💊 Supplementing with boron, a trace mineral, can improve bone health and increase height by enhancing the absorption of calcium and magnesium.

Good luck niggas

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-08-15-43-23-079_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-08-15-43-23-079_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-09-08-15-43-23-079_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-08-15-43-23-079_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240908_154542.jpg
    IMG_20240908_154542.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240908_154632.jpg
    IMG_20240908_154632.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, wastedspermcel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Doctor_MrSigma

Does this work if my growth plates are closed? :(

• +1
Reactions: Doctor_MrSigma
shit shit and shit

here are the only solutions for manlets

shoe lifts
take androgens hgh and ai in puberty and pray to god that you will grow
go for extremely short girls
suicide

• +1
Reactions: ThePeak, shikataganai, 6PSLcel and 3 others
shit shit and shit

shoe lifts
suicide
HOLY SHIT BRO OMFG BRO???!!!!!!!!!!!!
bro said the truth:(

• +1
Reactions: ThePeak
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
shit shit and shit

shoe lifts
suicide

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
so are you seriously trying to tell me that people in the netherlands are so tall because they ride bikes ?????????????????????

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
im going to try cycling again soon. issue is my elbow wrists and knees hurt so you'll have to wait.

• +1
so are you seriously trying to tell me that people in the netherlands are so tall because they ride bikes ?????????
so are you seriously trying to tell me that people in the netherlands are so tall because they ride bikes ?????????????????????
No not necssary its one of the prepositions

I this thread we will be disscussing on how to grow taller

We will start by saying that height growth after puberty is possible

See this

NOW how do we grow?

1. METHOD

Cycling
Netherlands that is a clycling superpower has one of the tallest people in the world by averge.

When we repetedeatly cycle by strecthing our legs our bones get signaled to remodel itself to help cycle easier by making our legs longer

But how do we cycle optimaly to increase leg size?

Start by increasing the seat height so that your legs are fully stretched

Like the pic number 1

And not like pic 2

Now cycle like this every day and after a week increase seat height by 1/4 inches so that the bones have a reason to grow taller.

Method 2

Microfractures

Massai jumps. But this will not get you results if you dont stretch legs after jumping

Let me explain if your leg bones are microfractured and you are standing gravity is applied to your shins so they will grow wider and achive horizontal growth.

We need them to grom in length so we need vertical growth.

But how do we achive it?

After creating the microfractures by doing massai jumps we will attach ankle weights to our legs we will sit on bed and let our legs hang for hour after that just go right to sleep.

Combining these two method we can achive growtho of about 3-4 inches

Also you should supplement and sprint.

Spam raw goat milk and chese aswell as raw cow milk and chesse.

Takeaways
🌱 Growing taller is possible at any age due to the adaptability of bones, as explained by Wolf's Law.
💪 The difference in arm length of wrestler Devon Larrat demonstrates the impact of targeted training on bone length.
🤸‍♂️ The Masai tribe's tall stature is attributed to their traditional jumping exercises, which induce micro-fractures in the bones.
🦴 Wolf's Law, introduced by Julius Wolff, states that bones adapt to the loads they experience, leading to increased bone density with weightlifting.
🚴‍♂️ Cycling is suggested as an effective way to grow taller by applying mechanical stress to the legs, which prompts bone remodeling.
📏 The Netherlands' tall population is linked to the prevalence of cycling, which stretches the legs and encourages bone growth.
🛠 Adjusting the bicycle seat height incrementally can stimulate leg bone growth by creating a need for the body to adapt to the new length.
🦵 Muscles can adapt to stretching over time, which is part of the process of increasing height through consistent cycling and stretching exercises.
🏃‍♂️ The Masai tribe's jumping exercises not only create micro-fractures but also improve cytokines, which are beneficial for height growth.
🏋️‍♂️ Weightlifting, particularly deadlifts and squats, can improve hormones that contribute to height growth and better posture.
☀️ Sunlight exposure and a diet rich in red meat and raw dairy, as seen in the Masai tribe, can enhance height growth by increasing vitamin D and nutrient intake.
💊 Supplementing with boron, a trace mineral, can improve bone health and increase height by enhancing the absorption of calcium and magnesium.

Good luck niggas

icl this seems familiar.

• +1
stop coping

book a flight to Turkey and ascend or rope :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ThePeak and wastedspermcel

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-08-16-45-46-550_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-08-16-45-46-550_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-08-16-51-19-745_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-08-16-51-19-745_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 0
Mom found my aromasin, its over. I have to discontinue. Seemed cope anyway tbh hope just it wont close my platws faster due to rebound